[ELEMENTAL] Gaming Path of Flame Talent for increased DPS

My Elemental brethren should check this out if you don't already know how to take full advantage of the Path of Flame talent!

I do this all the time but it is not perfect so it does not spread every time but I have got it above 2 minutes on mobs before
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Storing crap in a hole is pretty easy and efficient.

i tried yesterday, as you said.. but

at Chronomatic Anomaly mthic fight, my flame shock 55 sec on boss , but just few seconds then 25 sec.. i think this is a bug too..

10+ Year Old Account
    This was awesome back in cataclysm during the firelands patch, when you could flame shock up all dummies in ogrimmar and then use fire nova so FS would reach 2 hours on each dummy. Then go outside and duel people for gold, lava surge would proc back to back continuously. Was insanely fun with the legendary staff.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    This was awesome back in cataclysm during the firelands patch, when you could flame shock up all dummies in ogrimmar and then use fire nova so FS would reach 2 hours on each dummy. Then go outside and duel people for gold, lava surge would proc back to back continuously. Was insanely fun with the legendary staff.
    On Lord Rhyolith You could keep flame shock up on almost every mob. Was pretty fun aswell.
    Hi Sephurik