Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Yeah and somewhat factually correct since Ukranian Flight Control directed them through a warZone
    In fairness, just because somewhere is a warzone doesn't mean that planes at high altitude are at risk. Obviously they were in this case but Ukrainian Flight Control didn't know that because the different govt departments weren't talking to each other.

And Russia probably has way more dirt, it existed 1000 yrs before USA did.
    http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/800/index.html

Wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    I know right, all these fractured parts in European Russia became Kievan Rus in 882. So yeah, I was almost a century shy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The only mistake was done by the russian people voting Putin into office. He will not give it back until he dies.
    You really think Russians have problem with that? They like Putin which is why they've been voting him in since 2000

I know right, all these fractured parts in European Russia became Kievan Rus in 882. So yeah, I was almost a century shy

- - - Updated - - -

You really think Russians have problem with that? They like Putin which is why they've been voting him in since 2000
    "Democracy".

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Russia should just fuck off. Who cares about what they say after Crimea? 'Aggressive strategy on its borders' - when's the last time that happened? WW2?
    There is a good argument that says that Russia has been more threatened since the fall of the USSR than before. Fuck sources cause I cant be fucked. Any country that turns away from Russia, which most of them have, is a threat to Russia. Am I happy about this? Kind of, I live no where near Europe or the US. It will be interesting TV. But as a humanitarian we should view Russia as a very real threat. Bah, they are outdated and 20 years+ behind the US when it comes to military might. But we should remember, even without nukes, Russia could commit more humanity damage than WW2 and the Spansih Flue put together. If they get pissed (and fucking crazy) The WW2 German war machine will be looked as quaint.

The west should do more to make Russia happy as we take more of it's USSR territory. They are big enough to hurt us. Involve them (kill Putin). Make them a part of the community. Make them European. But be prepared for huge civilian casualties if we fuck it up. I mean millions of causalities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    You just keep sanctions up. Russia GDP is behind countries like Canada and South Korea, places with 1/4 the population or less. Just let them go poor enough even the nukes will be too expensive to maintenance once they drop behind mexico.
    Yeah, we've heard about "economy in tatters" from baobama already. Keep dreaming.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They like Putin which is why they've been voting him in since 2000
    Just a note, they voted him in as president between in 2000, 2004 and 2012. He wasn't able to stand in 2008 as the Russian constitution prohibits a president serving >2 consecutive terms (although there is no limit on the total terms servable, hence his third term in 2012).

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Russia desperately trying to stay relevant again I see. Nope, doesn't work.
    You can't turn TV in US without hearing "Russia, Russia, Russia" and you spew shit like "tries to stand relevant"? Man, are you disconnected from reality!
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Ahh, history. How many perspectives can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    But as a humanitarian we should view Russia as a very real threat.
    "We're going to treat you like bad guys! Why you don't like that?" Typical stupid western shit. Repeated for years. And they STILL don't get it.

Bah, they are outdated and 20 years+ behind the US when it comes to military might.
    Go tell that to any military expert if you want him to die of laughter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, democracy.
    Do you need someone to explain you how it works?
    I know, I know *raises hand*

If someone chooses action that NATO supports, its democratic. If someone chooses action that is not in NATO's interests, its not.

Previous Ukrainian president: dictator, despite being democratically elected. (not saying that he wasn't corrupt piece of *** because he was)
    New Ukrainian president: approved right after coup, before elections happened.

Kosovo can vote for independence because its NATO approved.
    Crimea can't vote for independence because NATO wanted to put missiles there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I guess you're not too thrilled with Trump then?
    Clarification: Don't take my post as to mean I want a war to occur, that would be a disaster for those of here in Romania and the rest of Eastern European NATO members. But there's so many ways to destroy Russia.

Consider this. The Russian sanctions actually HELP Putin, because they keep the rubble low and help Russia generate more money internally through the sales of oil and gas. Their exports that are priced on the dollar. A strong dollar and weak rubble is a massive boom to Putin.

If Trump were to lift the Russia sanctions TODAY, he very likely would or could crash the entire Russian economy. It would be a hell of a shock to them and Vlad's approval rating would collapse.

So I'm not only a Trump supporter, I fully and wholeheartedly approve of what he wants to do. It would the greatest gift to Eastern Europe to watch the Russian economy crumble.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2017-02-10 at 04:28 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Clarification: Don't take my post as to mean I want a war to occur, that would be a disaster for those of here in Romania and the rest of Eastern European NATO members.

Consider this. The Russian sanctions actually HELP Putin, because they keep the rubble low and help Russia generate more money internally through the sales of oil and gas.

If Trump were to lift the Russia sanctions TODAY, he very likely would or could crash the entire Russian economy. It would be a hell of a shock to them and Vlad's approval rating would collapse.

So I'm not only a Trump supporter, I fully and wholeheartedly approve of what he wants to do. It would the greatest gift to Eastern Europe to watch the Russian economy crumble.
    The collapse of entire Russian economy has been prophesized and linked to actions of different people so many times, it seems to me that no matter if there are sanctions or not, the entire Russian economy would be crushed.

7+ Year Old Account
    The collapse of entire Russian economy has been prophesized and linked to actions of different people so many times, it seems to me that no matter if there are sanctions or not, the entire Russian economy would be crushed.
    Putin's a clever rat, he'd likely burn through the central bank's reserves to stabilize the economy and avoid the crash. He's quite smart and capable.

Problem is that this time he'd have no excuse. How can you point the finger at America for removing sanctions? He used the finger pointing to justify the hardship Russians are going through right now.

So his approval ratings would sink.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    No one in Romania is blind to the threat of Russia.

Precisely why we overwhelmingly support the Missile Shield
    The Romanians supporting the NATO aggression and the missile shield in Romania are the ones that lick american boots and are ignorant on the fact that NATO and the USA are acting agressively towards Russia. These ignorant and stupid Romanians have been zombified by the owned jewish american TV channels to hate Russia.

So fuck you and all those other ignorant Romanians supporting the US and their agenda against Russia.
    Last edited by mmoc6ba795c147; 2017-02-10 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yes, democracy.
    Do you need someone to explain you how it works?

But please. More sanctions against Russia, that will certainly help. /s
    Sure, like changing the constitution to increase presidential terms to 6 years, so you can rule for 12 after your homeboy Medvedev pretends to be president for 4 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Nobody gives, or should give, a shit about what Russia wants after Crimea and Ukraine.
    Nobody here in Romania gives 2 shits about you americans or your politics. Get fucked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Sm-3, thaad and patriot are more than capable of defeating tactical missiles, short, medium and intermediate range ballistic missiles
    And cruise missiles. That's the rub here. These anti missiles systems only defend our allies and us conventional assets in europe. Only the most advanced variant of sm-3 has some modest anti- intercontinental range capability. But in any event, to defend the us proper, we'll be opening a ground based discourse defense site in the eastern USA in coming years. The redesigned interceptors should be enough for comprehensive ICBM defense.

Basically Russia is fuming it can't nuke countries smaller than it with as much ease anymore.
    Ahh and here he is, Murica's propagandist and main Russian hater on this shit forum. Mate, If a war brokes out between Russia and the west, I hope you and all like you who spout shit against Russia are the first ones to die.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Yeah, we've heard about "economy in tatters" from baobama already. Keep dreaming.
    What the hell do you even mean by that, that was even Reagan tactic? Russia is economically irrelevant to you and most of Europe to begin with and they are shrinking contrary to most of the world.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-02-10 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natylyaz View Post
    There's no poking the bear here.
    If you want a correct analogy: It's like being afraid of the bear and putting on a full-body armour in case the bear gets mad.
    The "shield" is defensive missiles, not nuclear ICBM.
    When you and a bear both have nukes, the shield is the weapon that matters. For the US to push their missile defense tech to the point where they can completely (and unambiguously) deny Russia the ability to launch, is functionally the same as forcibly disarming Russia.

If you push Putin to that point, he'll launch. For the same reason most gun owners will only give up their guns from their cold dead hands. He doesn't trust the West at all.

HRC would have ignored this fact at all of our peril.