Deleted

Outlaw Legendary Boots Redesing

Hi all i have idea how they how can be our boots is useful,because now is completely useless and remove our mobility too..

Thraxi's Tricksy Treads

Run Through deals increased damage equal to 20% of your increased movement speed. (It is the live version)

Run Through deals increased damage equal to 15% of your increased attack speed.(that is my idea)

Its good combo with slice(also doesnt have a good legendary what combined with slice)
    and good combo to simple RTB users too cuz the 50% attack speed buff is not completely garbage.
    Last edited by mmoc20b4a537c1; 2017-02-02 at 01:09 PM.

That is a pretty good idea. So good, in fact, that I want to help you pitch it to Blizzard:

I'll let you guys figure out the math.

Deleted
    Thats a redesign though, not a redesing. He mentioned a redesing.

Quote Originally Posted by nosferatx View Post
    Hi all i have idea how they how can be our boots is useful,because now is completely useless and remove our mobility too..

Thraxi's Tricksy Treads

Run Through deals increased damage equal to 20% of your increased movement speed. (It is the live version)

Run Through deals increased damage equal to 15% of your increased attack speed.(that is my idea)

Its good combo with slice(also doesnt have a good legendary what combined with slice)
    and good combo to simple RTB users too cuz the 50% attack speed buff is not completely garbage.
    20% attack speed would be fine i don't see the need for the nerf in damage.

What's wrong with the current design? It turns sprint and worgen racial into dpscooldowns, there is decisionmaking and synergy with bonusstat +speed, monk speedincrease, druidroars. Your solution seem both static and boring.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It removes all movement abilities in raids. Sprint on CD and grappling hook swapped with hit and run. It makes outlaw spec very bad for raid encounters where movement is key. Also even taking cakes on trilliax reduces potential dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Turisten View Post
    It removes all movement abilities in raids. Sprint on CD and grappling hook swapped with hit and run. It makes outlaw spec very bad for raid encounters where movement is key. Also even taking cakes on trilliax reduces potential dps.
    Yes, it's about making decisions and educated guesses if you need the sprint to handle mechanics or if you can use it as a dps cd. To me atleast it makes for alot more interesting play than a static bonus. Feels boring and non-engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Yes, it's about making decisions and educated guesses if you need the sprint to handle mechanics or if you can use it as a dps cd. To me atleast it makes for alot more interesting play than a static bonus. Feels boring and non-engaging.
    Pretty much have to agree with this statement.
    Now if the boots actually presented a decent DPS-increase aswell, that'd be nice. Perhaps it'd even make me go back to the BY FAR AND WIDE lowest damagespec we have that's also insanely vulnerable to RNG...
    As it stands, though, the boots are decently designed in that they change our playstyle and require some thought, but they honestly just suck ass.