Deleted

Balance in Mythic+ question

I just got pretty lucky obtaining [Lady and the Child] [Oneth's Intuition]

I also got [Impeccable Fel Essence]

Would it be correct to say that [Lady and the Child] [Oneth's Intuition] combo is BIS to run in mythic+?

with the starfall spec, it seems insane so far what ive tested

I know with the ring u could use the cd more often, like on a trash pack or something .... but

[Lady and the Child] [Oneth's Intuition] combo just seems to good to pass on

maybe someone can confirm ?

Greetings and Thanks

IFE pulls ahead just a little bit as it gives u the chance in the higher M+ to use your cds on trash, as well as on bosses.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Lady and the child + Oneth's is a really great combo for the AoE build like you said. I don't really think there is a correct answer because the ring is also super strong. IFE and Oneth's may be the better option though pushing higher keys.

Also I found Lady and the Child to sometimes cause problems with pulling extra mobs due to how it works in clumped areas with lots of mobs. Just from my experience it can cause some frustration and possibly cause some extra stress to the group if you pull extra packs with some really annoying affixes.

Deleted
    Thanks for the replies

for the lower mythic+ like 11 and lower I guess bracers/shoulders is fine, cuz everything dies so fast and u cannot use cd twice on a boss

for +12 and higher where mobs, bosses live longer, u can use Cd twice with the ring and also on difficult trash

So ye situational I guess

note: about this ninjapulling with moonfire is indeed dangerous, but after awhile you know when not to use it until the pack is far enough

Apart from that I am just happy to have obtained the bracers for Nighthold raiding, I think i am going to enjoy it in there :P
    Thank you
    Last edited by mmoc10b5e29e2d; 2017-02-12 at 05:20 AM.