Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    And a women shouldn't be allowed to abort a baby without the fathers permission, unless in special cases listed in the OP.
    The father has no right to tell the mother what she can and can't do with her body.

If he wants a child he should find someone who feels the same way. You don't own her or what is in her sorry.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Bodily autonomy says hi.

Ideally, that'd be right. But again: it has nothing to do with a kid THAT EXISTS. That kid has to be paid for to raise it, and there are two people that are responsbile for it.
    But that's wrong. since body autonomy means the woman has the final say in the child's birth, then only she is responsible for the birth.

Cool bill !

Now i hope the man need the consent of the women before cumming. Perhaps chemical castration or obligatory chastity belt and only the woman have the key. This is the ooooonly way this law wouldnt be a piece of shit of a regressive-oppressive law against women.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    But that's wrong. since body autonomy means the woman has the final say in the child's birth, then only she is responsible for the birth.
    Nope. Bodily autonomy says "hey, medical procedure? the choice of one person: the person whose body it is".

Child that's born? The responsibility of two parties. Either parent a / b and the state, or parents a and b. You don't get out of caring for an existing child because it might not have existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what's the goal here.

If it's for men's rights, then the logical thing to do would've been to allow the father to sign off during pregnancy, not give the men the rights to force the women to go through the pregnancy.

It doesn't make any sense.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

If you want to play twist the word, put your hand in your pants and it'll be more profitable for you.
    I can't, I'm at work. When I get home you can tell me what you would like me to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I can't, I'm at work. When I get home you can tell me what you would like me to do.
    Okay bb ;D we'll make it a date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Don't worry tennisace I'm pretty sure you're too old for your parents to abort.
    Real classy. Insulting someone on the internet.

Deleted
    Nope. Bodily autonomy says "hey, medical procedure? the choice of one person: the person whose body it is".

Child that's born? The responsibility of two parties. Either parent a / b and the state, or parents a and b. You don't get out of caring for an existing child because it might not have existed.
    How does that work then? a woman gets the final deciding choice on if the potential child is carried or terminated, but as soon as the baby is carried to term, it's suddenly the man's responsibility too?

That's clearly unfair.

While I normally stay out of this area of debate overall as I am neither a supporter or opponent Abortion when done early enough. I do support the idea of the father actually having a say for once which is something that we have sorely lacked.

As it stands, if the woman gets pregnant the man has no say and only liability in the issues.

If he wants to keep it and she doesn't. She can abort it and he can't stop her and can get torn up over it.
    If she wants to keep it and he doesn't. She can keep it and he can't stop her and now is forced to pay child support for a child he never agreed to.

I personally would like both parents having a say in what happens to the fetus and child.

If the woman wants to abort and the man wants to keep it, let the man fund the whole thing and a recovery period for the woman who then relinquishes all rights to the child which then becomes sole custody of the father.

If the man wants to abort it and the woman keeps it, the man relinquishes all rights to the child and all financial responsibility to it and the child becomes sole custody of the woman.

This decision must be made before the legal limits on an abortion are reached so both sides have equal say in the matter.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

How does that work then? a woman gets the final deciding choice on if the potential child is carried or terminated, but as soon as the baby is carried to term, it's suddenly the man's responsibility too?

That's clearly unfair.
    Biology isn't exactly far. If men could carry.. then it'd be 100% fair, but they can't, so pregnancy is inherently unfair.

A kid that's alive outside the mother, however? Exactly fair. Mother and father have to pay equally. You can yell about how it's "18 years of slavery" for the father... but it's "18 years of slavery" for the mother, too. 100% fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    That argument is stupid. Women are not property, but father have the same right for the kid as the mother.
    Men have no rights to a woman's body.

Screw anyone who wants this to happen. Women are not cattle you can breed unless they consent to it. Find willing women to breed. Plenty out there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ridicilous and a waste of time. Just make it illegal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    And if the woman genuinely thinks abortion is wrong and is murder? It is no longer a choice to her then. So, they're both equal, right? Either way, my point is that if you just let any man opt out after the fact, you'll have cases of guys changing their mind after getting the woman pregnant and that's a problem. I'm not against them opting out, just preventing them from changing their minds later and fucking over the woman in the situation.

I think in your example, if it's a one night stand then they're both taking that risk. The father is taking the risk that this woman is against abortion and so it is not actually a choice in her mind and there's only one option.
    So it's entirely down to the Woman's choice on the Autonomy of the man then, which is unfair. What if the man is tricked? What if the woman poked holes in the condom? What if the condom broke or was defective?

The man needs to STILL go into an uphill legal battle and is chastised with "Well you should have been more careful" while women are told "It's ok, just abort the baby!"

Why is 18 years of fiscal slavery decided entirely out of the hands of the party it will ensnare?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Ridicilous and a waste of time. Just make it illegal.
    In Oklahoma or country wide?

So it's entirely down to the Woman's choice on the Autonomy of the man then, which is unfair. What if the man is tricked? What if the woman poked holes in the condom? What if the condom broke or was defective?

The man needs to STILL go into an uphill legal battle and is chastised with "Well you should have been more careful" while women are told "It's ok, just abort the baby!"

Why is 18 years of fiscal slavery decided entirely out of the hands of the party it will ensnare?
    What if the man says he has a vasectomy, or is sterile? What if he promises to cum outside? That's unfair, she's been tricked!

In the real world, such trickery isn't as common as the internet would have you believe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In Oklahoma or country wide?
    State decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I personally would like both parents having a say in what happens to the fetus and child.

If the woman wants to abort and the man wants to keep it, let the man fund the whole thing and a recovery period for the woman who then relinquishes all rights to the child which then becomes sole custody of the father.

If the man wants to abort it and the woman keeps it, the man relinquishes all rights to the child and all financial responsibility to it and the child becomes sole custody of the woman.

This decision must be made before the legal limits on an abortion are reached so both sides have equal say in the matter.
    Oh yea, the woman sure has a say in things here, well, I mean either way she has to carry the child to term because the man says so. Good job solving that problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Regardless of the true motivations, they don't seem to have even dressed it up with any sort of legitimate aim this time. Really, what exactly is supposed to be gained by demanding the father be named and allowed a paternity test? It's not as though he'll have fetal support checks to pay.
    A father having a say in his child's death seems to be the goal. Seems fair to me.