Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Which is why Moderators have discretion as to what does and does not amount of an infraction... and if you disagree with an infraction you can take it up with another mod.
    Sure, definitely. That's the point I've been trying to make; moderator opinion is relevant and it's much more difficult to look at a situation and say "this one rule applies in every possible situation," that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'd imagine he didn't get infracted because of that one thread, but from spamming many new threads in a short period of time. His infraction notice just happened to land on that one thread, making it appear as if he got infracted by making that particular topic.
    That would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It's funny because people who make inflammatory threads, either by accident or because they're trolling, generally just have their threads closed and told it's inappropriate for the forum with no action taken. Genn makes a thread that is deemed pointless, but is otherwise harmless, and gets infracted for it.
    Well, he has been already warned by Darsithis, perhaps also in PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven French View Post
    OT: Most of the infractions I get are for petty things that the majority of lefties get a free pass on, just got banned recently for telling a mod she was hateful.
    The only leftist I can think of that makes such remarks towards mods is Axelhander and the longest he went unbanned is like 12 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring issues with moderation up to the globals. This is just a big Bash Mods thread at this point.