Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You're actually serious, are you?
    My god, there is nothing that can help you people.
    The following image may be disturbing for some easily trolled leftists:

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I get that you're from the Netherlands and carry a lot of weight over your countries lack of resistance and complicity with the atrocities of the Nazi regime; you are perhaps not in a position to appreciate dark humour where Hitler and the Nazis are concerned. Perhaps you can acknowledge that those who fought Nazis for 5 years, as opposed to 5 days have their own perspective?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    this is the united states. violence against anyone is not tolerated. hates groups are allowed to use the....get this....freedom of speech to express unpopular and or hateful views as long as it doesn't provoke or incite a call to violence. the 1st amendment guarantees this right.
    DEAL WITH IT.
    besides that if you went up and punched a neo nazi in the face their buddies would jump in and you would be leaving in a coffin as they tend to be very nasty and very violent.
    but go ahead please go and punch one of them....tell us how it turns out. fact is most of you people posting you would punch a neo nazi would never do it because it would likely be the last thing you ever do if you truly are that ignorant to actually punch one.
    It's very possible to punch a nazi.

Shia LaBeouf is my spirit animal

His art installation sucked anyway. It's no big loss it's gone now. Maybe he can go actually do something useful now besides dealing with the police and getting trolled constantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    His art installation sucked anyway.
    Can't disagree more. It's way better than what's on modern TV, anyway.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I got a lot amusement out of this... I hope they release all the recorded video unedited. He made a monument to kek that should be preserved for the ages.

Those are the same people that yesterday played the first verse of our anthem before the tennis fed cup game. Yes, the "nazi verse". They think it's cool. Apparently, to them, we're still Nazi Germany and they have no problem with that.

So, no. There isn't a thing that could help those people. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Good, this was stupid as hell anyway

Aah, alternative speech. Where claiming Hitler did nothing wrong is now called "disagreeing".

The newspeak doesn't stop there!

In that case we're not punching Nazi's in the face, we're just showing our 'disagreement'.
    The Right has mastered Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. If anything, if 4chan or the chans in general are exercising as a political force, they have sadly caught us all flatfooted.

Even discussing their political culture more widely makes anyone talking about it look ridiculous.

Aah, alternative speech. Where claiming Hitler did nothing wrong is now called "disagreeing".

The newspeak doesn't stop there!

In that case we're not punching Nazi's in the face, we're just showing our 'disagreement'.
    See here is my issue: You want to go around commiting violence against Nazis, but if people attacked BLM (Most of them hate white people and want Black superiority, NOT equality)or beat up all the people who violently attacked Trump protesters, you would be against that.

When we can physically assault BLM and people attacking right wing people, and not be punished THEN you can punch Nazis and get away with it. Deal?

Also, being in a tiny vastly white majority country, how much time have you spent LIVING (not visiting) America or South Africa for example where we have these major racial issues?

I did not hear about that, but oh god, please tell me that happened by accident.
    Well, obviously. Although you'd have to wonder if ignorance still covers such accidents. At some point even an "accident" like this becomes insulting.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I did not hear about that, but oh god, please tell me that happened by accident.
    Come on now Kangodo its 2017 don't be like that.

Deleted
    Present your case. Convince me that BLM is a black supremacy group.
    Because in reality it's just an international movement against systemic racism.
    They are nothing like Nazi's.
    It doesn't take a hard search on google and twitter to find BLM members saying things about how they need to refrain from killing white people or cops.
    Actually, I would very much put BLM in the same vein as the Nazi party.

Deleted
    And every conservative in the world supports Nazis and the Holocaust.
    I can say that because I have footage where a dozen of them say this.
    BLM isn't a political ideology, I didn't say "All leftists hate white people because BLM do."

But yes. BLM are a hate group. They literally chant for the deaths of people.

So yes kangodo, really. Defend this.

Deleted
    I don't have to. You have to prove that killing white people is a key element of BLM.
    So you don't need to defend a video of them chanting they want dead cops, because I need to prove BLM are a hate group against whites and cops, but the video proves they are a hate group against cops.

So tell me Kangodo, how is chanting "What do we want, DEAD COPS, when do we want them NOW" not hate speech?

Replace Cops with Jews. Sounds alot like a Nazi rally then.

I like how the OP is citing a Russian Propaganda tabloid and nobody is calling him out on his bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I like how the OP is citing a Russian Propaganda tabloid and nobody is calling him out on his bullshit.
    Would you immediately dismiss a fact because of my political leanings? That's pretty fallacious, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Correct, BLM is a protest movement due to the systemic racism.

Wrong, BLM is not a group. It's an international movement.
    I don't have to. You have to prove that killing white people is a key element of BLM.
    Well they racially attack people but who are we to judge. Maybe when they say get whtey they really mean get him some help...