Question 2 Piece T19 or Leggo Chest (Enhance)

Hello All,

Firs time poster...

Anyways, I just received my second legendary the other day. I got the Chest Piece, but I currently have the 2 piece T19 with Gloves and Chest. I know I can go into NH and try to get another piece of the set pretty easily, but for the time being.. Should I replace my two piece with the leggo chest piece? Or should I just keep rocking my 2 piece until I get a different set piece?

I did a sim over at AMR, and it said it would be a net ~6k difference in DPS, which isn't huge, but I wanted to know what the community thinks.

Thanks in Advance

I would be tempted to use the legendary chest on any fight that involves a regular stream of adds. Go 2 pc for stuff that is more single target as it is about a 3-4% dps buff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey Grittz, welcome to MMO-Champion. Just to get a little more info for those who might try simming more for you, can you provide an armory link? If you put spaces in the link, you can post it into a comment here even as a new poster. People just can't click it for obvious reasons.
    Example using this threads url:
    www. mmo-champion. com/threads/2168653-2-Piece-T19-or-Leggo-Chest-(Enhance)

depends on your gear. any way if u have legendary chest u do not care too much about any other chest. even if its set item. if ur set chest is 875 and your legendary 940 you shouldnt even ask. Keep legendary. Such high item level on chest is too important than low item leveled 2set.

Quote Originally Posted by sebax313 View Post
    depends on your gear. any way if u have legendary chest u do not care too much about any other chest. even if its set item. if ur set chest is 875 and your legendary 940 you shouldnt even ask. Keep legendary. Such high item level on chest is too important than low item leveled 2set.
    Not if you have 2 or more other legendaries.

@Yunyuns

Are you trying to tell there are better legendaries than chest? lol yeah, maybe prydaz for high mythic progression.

@Yunyuns

Are you trying to tell there are better legendaries than chest? lol yeah, maybe prydaz for high mythic progression.
    The chest only works when you hit 3 or more targets. The helm, ring, neck and boots (on some fights) are better picks on single target.

Personally I use a mix of the chest, neck and boots depending on the fight.

@Yunyuns

Even if the chest is the best legendary you have, the situation is much more complicated than what you first said.

Let's say you have helmet, back, chest and gloves as Set pieces, and you have chest, wrist and legs as legendaries. Won't you go for 4 set and wrist+legs legendaries ?