Question How long now?? (Mythic Gul'Dan 5th)

Hi there while appreciate there's the official NH race thread it seems to have gone a bit stale. I wanted to ask if anyone had any information on how close the 9/10 guys are as we are all itching for that video, this isn't about who we hope gets 5th or whatever but more about if anyone has any info regarding low % wipes or maybe who's got the most similar setup to the 10/10 guys etc.

Exorsus took 6 days to kill Gul'Dan after downing Elisande.
    Serenity took 6 days to kill Gul'Dan after downing Elisande.
    Method took 6 days to kill Gul'Dan after downing Elisande.
    From Scratch took 6 days to kill Gul'Dan after downing Elisande.

So out of the 9/10 guys they have had the following amount of time on Gul'Dan:

FatSharkYes have been on him for 5 days.
    Limit also 5 days.
    ScrubBusters 3 days.
    Prestige Gaming 3 days.
    Entropy 3 days.
    Danish Terrace 3 days.
    Openness 1 day.
    Pieces 1 day.

Are we to therefore expect or say it's likely FatSharkYes and Limit will down him tonight or tomorrow or is it a case of reset then see probably all of them down him within the 1-2 days after that with the new gear?

NB: if it's not appropriate to the mods/admins to make this thread I mean no infractions.

Deleted
    i want to see a 5th kill soon i want the kill vid already

Deleted
    FSY don't raid 7 days this reset, so you can't really go by that.

I wouldn't be surprised if Scrubbusters kill it before Limit and FSY . They tend to do well on hard bosses .

Quote Originally Posted by Klapi View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Scrubbusters kill it before Limit and FSY . They tend to do well on hard bosses .
    It would be lovely to see an Alliance guild get 5th