10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation north korea succussfully tests nuclear missle

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38964582

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/12/asia/n...le-test-china/

north korea has successfully tested a intermediate range nuclear armed missle. looks like events are about to get interesting.
    what do you think of these turn of events?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I demand for Michael Flynn to officially put North Korea officially on notice!

Five points to anyone who can point out everything wrong with that statement (think carefully).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    I think it is irrelevant and China will intervene long before we ever have to intervene because our intervening will be pretty bad for China.

What would happen if we ignored North Korea?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I officially demand for Michael Flynn to officially put North Korea officially on notice!

Five points to anyone who can point out everything wrong with that statement (think carefully).
    you forgot one more "officially" in your statement. 2 "officially's" is just wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I demand for Michael Flynn to officially put North Korea officially on notice!

Double "officially", Michael Flynn has resigned, and shouldn't it be the SoD or President that puts any other nation on notice?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well good for them, with how many times they have been threatened by the largest warmongers on earth, they need the deterrent

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38964582

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/12/asia/n...le-test-china/

north korea has successfully tested a intermediate range nuclear armed missle. looks like events are about to get interesting.
    At this time there is no proof that NK actually has a nuclear warhead for this missile. They have missiles, they have nukes, but that does not mean they have been able to successfully marry the two.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Well good for them, with how many times they have been threatened by the largest warmongers on earth, they need the deterrent
    Are you another contrarian like Sam the Wiser?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What would happen if we ignored North Korea?
    Much the same chest beating and propaganda till someone gives them food or financial aid.

As much as I would love Pyongyang reduced to a pile of rubble and that fat fucker burned to a crisp (I never got to meet my Grandfather because of his asshole of a Grandfather), it is best that we ignore them.

Deleted
    Just harder sanctions. North Korea's regime is drying&rotting from inside out. Let them have their tests and videos - they now very well that all what they have will end at some point. So don't give them the excuse to do something before they have ended.

Make China annoyed by them and it's soon over.