Deleted

Path of Flame Bug?

Short version: Path of Flame lets Flame Shock seems to go up to an unlimited duration on two or more targets. (Easiest with two)

Slightly longer version: Noticed today that when there are two targets, my Path of Flame increases the Flame Shock duration on the second target without limitation.

Here's how it works:
    Let's say there are targets A and B close together.
    You put Flame Shock on target A, let's assume a 30sec duration.
    You use Lava Burst on target A, when Flame Shock has i.e. 28sec left. ---> target B has Flame Shock with 28sec left
    Flame Shock on target A, duration gets increased to 39sec.
    LvB on A when 37sec left ---> B SHOULD get 37sec, but instead B gets 37sec X 1.333 = 49 sec duration
    LvB on B when 47sec left ---> A gets 62sec duration Flame Shock.
    Now LvB on A when it has 60sec left ---> B now has 80 sec Flame Shock duration.

You can continue that as you like, on one of our Elisande Fights tonight I got the Flame Shock on her up to a 6 MINUTES duration.

Can anyone confirm that this bug is happening to them, too? Don't think it's intended to work like that...

IMPORTANT: Tried testing it on training dummies... yeah... uhm... can't get Path of Flame to work on them -.-" (not even the 85 ones in OG that stand like 3m away from each other >_>)
    So if you want to test it yourself, you'd have to find targets with somewhat high HP on which Path of Flame DOES work :/

dunno seems strange, i miss the old fire nova extending flame shock duration, 3 hour flame shocks <3.

personally i hate path of flame bitch never wants to jump.

Yes, this is likely a bug. I have noticed the same thing. The talent is bypassing the maximum duration of the Pandemic effect.

Deleted
    The bug works on the dummies in Warspear, you can get it up to around 20ish days after which the buff just disappears because the duration gets too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    The bug works on the dummies in Warspear, you can get it up to around 20ish days after which the buff just disappears because the duration gets too high.
    Have it stacked up to a few days on a few different servers = unlimited lava burst power!