Timeless Statagem question

What is the point of Timeless strategem? With set shoulders being best when would someone use these? The effect is fun? If i could use it in PVP that would be great. Is the only use for these for like legs + shoulders and hopefully have better sustained AOE? (Arms spec) Woud fury even look at these?

THanks!

(Protection) I used shoulders on mythic Anomaly & Spellblade as the extra mobility was pretty helpful.

legs/shouldes, m+, hardly any other use else sadly

Deleted
    Good for corpserunning...

Deleted
    Good with Warbringer.

Love mine for open world stuff. SCALE MOUNTAINS LIKE A NINJA WARRIOR

As I don't have the set shoulders yet and I value my haste rings over the lego ring I use my rage cap and the shoulders on all fights where the belt won't be for pure padding. The mobility it offers is pretty great, I'm a cake eating, bond breaking, puddle soaking add killing machine. While it may not be a dps lego, it's got good stats and it lets me do almost any job the raid needs. That said when I do get 4pc I will be running the ring over them obviously, until I get the cloak.

I just got them also. I play both Arms and Prot, but I keep my spec set to Arms since output is important as a DPS so I can fish out DPS Legendarys. I was disappointed that I didn't get the Trinket or the Ring.

But I can't lie they are awesome as a Tank. I mean three leaps!? Monks and DHs can eat my dust. I'd consider using them as a DPS also for learning fights, since Heroic Leap is a huge cope out for Positioning Errors.

Best QoL-Item ever (esp. World Qs)!
    Not great in terms of max dps (stats are great) but they feel so good...

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Best QoL-Item ever (esp. World Qs)!
    Not great in terms of max dps (stats are great) but they feel so good...
    There might be a few fights where having extra leaps could maximize uptime, if you want to perfectly run out and come back in. But normally Leap then Charge is enough.

They're pretty clutch on M Augur. Also nice in M+ for a run back or something, because it grants 2 charges instantly which you can use then take the shoulders off.

I showed my guild what it looks like to leap 3x and they laughed at me :*(