Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The "mainstream dishonest media" didn't get him dropped. A big corporation did. The media just reported on it happening.

I bet the fat cats at Disney are thanking their lucky stars people would rather shoot the messenger than point the finger at a company founded by a literal Nazi sympathiser lol.
    The WSJ (SJW) made the fake news article which lead to him getting dropped by Disney, they're mainly the ones at fault.
    But, it seems to me that Disney have forgotten all about Walt Disney and his whole nazi situation.

For anyone interested to hear his side.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You don't fucking joke about killing XYZ in any situation, that isn't bloody funny or god dam BS PC it's just sick nothing more.
    And you dont understand humour...

Its one thing to take the piss out of jews and its totally different to include them in a joke... and thats what pewdiepie did.

The guy IS NOT a fukking Nazi, hes been in the public eye for years and everyone can see he 100% isnt right-wing, or Nazi, or an antisemite. Therefore the media are completely wrong on this one...

When you have neo-nazi websites cheering you on then it should be enough reasons for anybody with even a little bit of decency that it's not god dam funny.
    Nobody cares what some irrelevant minority hategroup thinks... i dont listen to them and nor should you.

You are inventing this bullshit in your head without ANY evidence... people need to grow the fukk up and learn to understand reality, instead of assuming everyones offended at any random shit someone says.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    The WSJ (SJW) made the fake news article which lead to him getting dropped by Disney, they're mainly the ones at fault.
    But, it seems to me that Disney have forgotten all about Walt Disney and his whole nazi situation.
    (A) The article wasn't fake news. It was about him being dropped, which is true. It may have been unflattering, but it wasn't fake.
    (B) It came out after he was dropped, because it was about him being dropped. You can even see that in the headline in Pewdiepie's own video.
    (C) "Disney" (aka Maker) didn't drop him because a newspaper made them. The WSJ asked them for comment about the clips (that is the job of the news) and they said they'd reviewed them and terminated their relationship with him. Obviously this is before the article was written.
    (D) If the WSJ hadn't done that, do you really think his network wouldn't have noticed? Even if they don't monitor his content, there are millions of people watching him, among which are the usual crew of haters who'd like nothing better than to dob him in to his network. They would've found out and made the same decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    the 1 million + likes and almost nonexistent dislikes seems to disagree with you. It's fine if you don't like him but you can't bitch about him still being relevant when he's clearly still entertaining people.

The Kardashians entertain people, that doesn't mean they have any sort of talent though, does it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly find it hilarious, how J.K Rowling, the woman who wrote the potterverse, who made up characters like Rita Skeeter, a parody of modern day fake journalism, hasn't even thought for a moment that maybe, just maybe, the papers are creating fake stories to slander pewdiepie.

I imagine the neck beard here isn't to everyone's tastes, but he raises some right points.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2017-02-17 at 12:14 PM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, this actually makes a lot of sense. Ever since gamergate gaming culture has been ripe with far right wackos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well what they posted IS factually accurate. Several alt right fuckboys/white supremacists/neo nazis etc have made him their unwilling hero as a result of this scandal. He openly condemned them in the video.
    Well they did change the headline a few times, maby because of all the comments they got i dunno. Just sounded funnny how they put it.

This is what it looks like now.
    https://twitter.com/WIRED/status/832395496274685953

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I honestly find it hilarious, how J.K Rowling, the woman who wrote the potterverse, who made up characters like Rita Skeeter, a parody of modern day fake journalism, hasn't even thought for a moment that maybe, just maybe, the papers are creating fake stories to slander pewdiepie.
    Yeah you would think J.K Rowling would understand satire.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-02-17 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    And you dont understand humour...

Its one thing to take the piss out of jews and its totally different to include them in a joke... and thats what pewdiepie did.

The guy IS NOT a fukking Nazi, hes been in the public eye for years and everyone can see he 100% isnt right-wing, or Nazi, or an antisemite. Therefore the media are completely wrong on this one...

Nobody cares what some irrelevant minority hategroup thinks... i dont listen to them and nor should you.

You are inventing this bullshit in your head without ANY evidence... people need to grow the fukk up and learn to understand reality, instead of assuming everyones offended at any random shit someone says.
    I don't care if he is a nazi lover or not and I never arguied that he was, the fact is their are things you don't bloody ever joke about and making indirect fun of the holocaust by putting up signs like “Death To All Jews” is that precisely that.

And....

The fact that nazi's actually defend this, like it even, should be enough reasons for any decent person to see the following
    1) it's not god dam funny
    2) it's inappropriate
    3) it's idiotic to defend this crap for reasons 1 and 2

Killing XYZ jokes are not funny period.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Disney doesn't hate Jews anymore?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So Disney doesn't hate Jews anymore?
    thats the image their trying to shoehorn in any moment they can get.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I don't care if he is a nazi lover or not and I never arguied that he was, the fact is their are things you don't bloody ever joke about
    Then you are an idiot.

Everyone is fukked off with this PC/censorship culture that dickhead SJWs are pushing for... People can joke about anything they want, if its not funny or its offensive then fukking ignore them, mute them. If their humour is clearly offensive then they will be punished in the world of society and ostrocised.

And....

The fact that nazi's actually defend this, like it even, should be enough reasons for any decent person to see the following
    1) it's not god dam funny
    2) it's inappropriate
    3) it's idiotic to defend this crap for reasons 1 and 2

Killing XYZ jokes are not funny period.
    Not funny FOR YOU.

Stop trying to police how everyone else should think.

YOUR attitude is what created Trump... fukkwit special snowflakes getting offended at everything including their own fukking shadow.

Re: Pewdiepie - if people dont like what he did then dont fukking watch him. END OF DISCUSSION

I don't like his videos, but it's obvious this is an attack from mainstream media on what they consider alternative media and a threat. We really need to start boycotting scum like WSJ, CNN and Fox.

The thing with being politically correct is a problem everywhere in the west, now they are even trying to forbid any criticism against Islam in Canada.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-02-17 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Then you are an idiot.

Everyone is fukked off with this PC/censorship culture that dickhead SJWs are pushing for... People can joke about anything they want, if its not funny or its offensive then fukking ignore them, mute them. If their humour is clearly offensive then they will be punished in the world of society and ostrocised.

Not funny FOR YOU.

Stop trying to police how everyone else should think.

YOUR attitude is what created Trump... fukkwit special snowflakes getting offended at everything including their own fukking shadow.

Re: Pewdiepie - if people dont like what he did then dont fukking watch him. END OF DISCUSSION
    And he is getting punished by society by losing business deals, you're contradicting yourself, keep this up and you will pop a vein.

And who is the ones that is getting offended? me or you since I didn't start insulting you but you on the other hand....

This is what a PC warrior really looks like

7+ Year Old Account
    why shoud pewdiepie care ?he got multiple million dollars in is pocked the only one who is hurt by that is disney

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    I don't like his videos, but it's obvious this is an attack from mainstream media on what they consider alternative media and a threat. We really need to start boycotting scum like WSJ, CNN and Fox.
    Bare in mind that the mainstream media are losing SHITLOADS of advertising revenue due to the fact that nobody trusts them anymore and nobody is watching their broadcasts...

With that in mind, is it any surprise that theyre inventing reasons to attack the 'alternative' media?

Deleted
    And he is getting punished by society by losing business deals,
    CORRECTION: he is getting punished by the establishment corporatists by losing business deals.

The public/society are still watching him, they still love him... his subs has not gone down.

He earns 235k per month from Youtube and hes currently worth $145million... so he doesnt give a shit about Disneys sponsorship.
    Last edited by mmoc978ad45763; 2017-02-17 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    why shoud pewdiepie care ?he got multiple million dollars in is pocked the only one who is hurt by that is disney
    You must be a 'bro' and a complete moron if you think some random pleb on youtube will put a dent on Disney. hahaha these forums sometimes...who creates you people?, i mean, it cannot be natural to be that stupid surely?!.

Personally it didnt offend me what he said or did, unfortunate for him though that these big companies have to 'do the right thing' and cater to our shitty side of society.

cant have a laugh anymore without someone getting offended!
    Last edited by Suggs; 2017-02-17 at 01:00 PM.

Shouldnt people be offended by Sarah silverman dressing up as hitler to?

They took a video he made about how the media takes his videos out of context to accuse him of being a nazi/misogynist/racist and took it out of context to make him look like a nazi.....

I mean, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    You must be a 'bro' and a complete moron if you think some random pleb on youtube will put a dent on Disney. hahaha these forums sometimes...who creates you people?, i mean, it cannot be natural to be that stupid surely?!.
    He has an army of 13 year olds. Be afraid, be very afraid.