Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    I'm sorry you seem to be confusing taking something out of context with outright lying.
    No no, you did say those things in that post. For example, one of the "anti-semitic" things pewdiepie did, was to post a video telling people to stop making swastikas in a game. The fact that a swastika was mentioned and shown in that video, makes it a anti-semitic video according to Wall Street Journal in this case. They did a lot to make him out to be a racist and anti-semitic. I am not gonna go into the reasons for them doing it, but they did, and it is simply delusional to say otherwise if you have actually looked at the "proof" of him being anti-semitic. Was his jokes bad, and poorly made? Yeah, most were. But that just makes him bad as an amateur comedian, and not anti-semitic.

If you want someone to look a specific way, it is easy to take things out of context, put them together in a video/article, and present that as the truth, and the only truth, while not mentioning any context.

Yes, of course a conspiracy is a far more rational explanation than people finding jokes about murdering jews a little offensive and not all that funny.
    If WSJ wanted it to be about crude jokes, they could've just said that instead of saying he is promoting nazism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    If WSJ wanted it to be about crude jokes, they could've just said that instead of saying he is promoting nazism.
    That has nothing to do with what I have written. You'll have to bring that up with the WSJ I neither work for them or care what they may or may not have written.

Deleted
    The only person responsible for the position that PewDiePie finds himself in is PewDiePie. The guy was an idiot and he has paid the price for his stupidity but I realise that taking personal responsibility for your actions is not a popular concept nowadays.
    This one statement shows us loud and clear that you havent done ANY research into this story.

You obviously havent even seen the pewdiepie videos and witnessed for yourself how the jokes stand in reality. You just blindly trust the mainstream.

Ok bro... if you cant be intelligent enough to go and do your own research into this stroy then its pointless discussing it with you. You will remain uneducated on the subject and just parrot whatever the mainstream is saying...

and FYI pewdiepie hasnt suffered any losses whatsoever, in fact hes gained from all of this. Why? because everyone with a brain can see the stories are utter bullshit.

Deleted
    Im sure this video has already been posted but heres Sargons take on this pewdiepie thing...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm not really sure why people think WSJ was wrong. This is pretty much down the line. They cover both sides and don't accuse him of being a Nazi, but simply using the imagery in relation to an event that occurred.
    Watch either of the videos ive linked and then tell me you still dont see why the WSJ was wrong... im curious to see if you have a fair and honest mind to review the evidence fairly.

Actual fake news.

Not all surprising actually, "journalists" have been losing their shit over youtubers encroaching on their area for years now, this is just a perfect opportunity for them to destroy one of the biggest one's career.
    Not that it will work of course, people see right through the regressive left media bullshit and in fact it's giving a boost to his subs right now.

I would love to see him just sue the shit out of WSJ, but i guess that's not going to happen.
    Atleast i will enjoy seeing regressive lefties and SJW's forcing the biggest megaphones on the internet into a corner and creating an enemy out of them.
    They are already attacking markplier for simply retweeting pewdiepie's response video, fucking idiots.

It just shows that in today's state of journalism, it's better off being burned down to the ground and let something decent rise out of the ashes, these people don't deserve their jobs, they don't deserve to be even called journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Shouldnt people be offended by Sarah silverman dressing up as hitler to?

Jontron does it? He deserves threats and harrasement.
    Another case of their fucking hypocrisy, it's so blatantly clear.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2017-02-17 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    This one statement shows us loud and clear that you havent done ANY research into this story.

You obviously havent even seen the pewdiepie videos and witnessed for yourself how the jokes stand in reality. You just blindly trust the mainstream.

Ok bro... if you cant be intelligent enough to go and do your own research into this stroy then its pointless discussing it with you. You will remain uneducated on the subject and just parrot whatever the mainstream is saying...

and FYI pewdiepie hasnt suffered any losses whatsoever, in fact hes gained from all of this. Why? because everyone with a brain can see the stories are utter bullshit.
    No, I have not seen any of his videos however I do not see why I need to have watched them to be of the opinion that making jokes about murdering jews is a stupid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Outright distrusting the media is the wrong approach though. It's not difficult to evaluate each individual story of it's credibility. Countless media outlets that I use myself have shit all over Felix for this and I condemn everyone of those authors and the media outlet for allowing it to be published.

When it comes down to it, you should neither trust nor distrust the media. You should be completely unbias when you read a story from any media outlet and judge it based on its merit. Of course, if a particular media source typically bends the truth then I just won't be using them as a go to source of news material.
    I have to read multiple sources to get the true story. But the trend now in the media now is click bait journalism. They don't give a shit about the facts, they just want to manifest outrage and get people clicking and reading. Most people won't investigate beyond one story and believe it's 100% true, and if they do post a retraction it will be in a tiny link at the bottom of the page.

Deleted
    Rather than me wasting 30 minutes of my life listening to a known idiot windbag, perhaps you could specify what's wrong with the WSJ article, which I linked the full text of.
    If you cant be assed to do your own research into this story then you have no right to tell everyone else theyre wrong about the WSJ article.

You are too lazy to do your own research and yet you criticise others who have *facedesk*

- - - Updated - - -

No, I have not seen any of his videos however I do not see why I need to have watched them to be of the opinion that making jokes about murdering jews is a stupid thing to do.
    Ok so you have lost all credibility to have any opinion on this matter.

You also criticise people who have done objective research into this story and yet you havent done any yourself... seriously bro stand back and consider just how stupid your position is.

Using Nazi's as a satire is not the same as making jokes about murdering jews.

If you cant be assed to do your own research into this story then you have NO right to tell everyone else theyre wrong about the WSJ.

You are too lazy to do your own research and yet you criticise others who have *facedesk*
    He has just linked the articles that the WSJ wrote, not some person on youtube's interpretation of them, and you claim that he is too lazy to research it?!? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Using Nazi's as a satire is not the same as making jokes about murdering jews.
    Oh, well I'm glad you cleared that all up. Panic over, everyone.

Yawn, so fucking desperate to keep up the narrative.
    Not at all shocked that WSJ is doing this bullshit.

Ok so you have lost all credibility to have any opinion on this matter.

You also criticise people who have done objective research into this story and yet you havent done any yourself... seriously bro stand back and consider just how stupid your position is.
    Oh, no. I haven't. Have I?

Are you suggesting that joking about killing people based on their religion is not a stupid thing to do? Or that he did not pay people to hold up a sign about murdering people based on their religion?

Deleted
    He has just linked the articles that the WSJ wrote, not some person on youtube's interpretation of them, and you claim that he is too lazy to research it?!? Wow!
    And yet you havent seen the pewdiepie videos in context. You dont follow pewdiepie, you know nothing about pewdiepie. You also know nothing about the youtube community, nothing about the alternative media, nothing about the personal life of pewdiepie.

Ive linked a couple of fair and balanced analysis of the WSJ story just as an easy way to see exactly why everyone whose informed is on pewdiepies side, videos that lay out the bigger picture better than i can on this thread.... yet you ignorantly hold your opinion with No research....

You cannot be taken seriously sorry mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Not at all shocked that WSJ is doing this bullshit.
    Yeah! Seriously, what a bunch of bastards! Offering him the chance to put his side of the story across! How dare they!

Deleted
    My research consisted of reading the article in question.

Yours apparently consists of getting your opinion from someone else.
    And yet you dont understand why its FAKE NEWS.

Sorry but you dont know anything about this issue unless you DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Stop criticising everyone whose looked into this story further than the WSJ story... you are UNINFORMED

And yet you havent seen the pewdiepie videos in context. You dont follow pewdiepie, you know nothing about pewdiepie. You also know nothing about the youtube community, nothing about the alternative media, nothing about the personal life of pewdiepie.

Ive linked a couple of fair and balanced analysis of the WSJ story just as an easy way to see exactly why everyone whose informed is on pewdiepies side, videos that lay out the bigger picture better than i can on this thread.... yet you ignorantly hold your opinion with No research....

You cannot be taken seriously sorry mate.
    Why would I need intimate knowledge of him to know that what he did was stupid?

You mean you've linked videos that agree with your opinion.

Yeah! Seriously, what a bunch of bastards! Offering him the chance to put his side of the story across! How dare they!
    Truly gracious of them to offer him a chance to defend himself after they decided to slander him, and essentially write up fake news and a hit piece.

Truly.

Deleted
    Why would I need intimate knowledge of him to know that what he did was stupid?

You mean you've linked videos that agree with your opinion.
    *facedesk*

because he didnt do anything stupid... and if u did your damn research you would see that clearly.

Your position on this proves you havent done any research... and i suggest as u dont know anything about this story then dont post anymore on this thread.