Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    No no, it's not that. I'm just mystified why it took that long to find out the information in the first place. Like, if this was happening the whole time, why did it take the CIA (or whatever) this long to actually find out about it? Don't major election aides get checked out?

I need more of the story. I'm just too angry at the situation to deal with what little we have.
    It's not a requirement, no. But it's not as if the CIA wasn't keeping tabs on them. That's why we are in the situation we are in now.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is interesting to say the least, but let's not forget that it's not actually official.

Although I have no doubt some parts of it are at least true.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    If its proven that the Trump team conspired with Russia to win the election and made promises in return, then we are in uncharted waters. Such a thing would discredit any possible republican administration that could take Trumps place, as its claim to power would still be based on an electoral college win arising from a Trump-Russia conspiracy. In such a circumstance I can't see anything else but having a new election called and run which given the circumstances, the democrats would then proceed to win in a landslide. In either case it would cause a massive fracture in the country much bigger than currently exists. Either republicans would have to give up the white house, or democrats would have to accept an illegitimate president who owes his position to the prior republican office holder conspiring with an enemy foreign power.
    Keep dreaming. It'll be like the last "landslide" right? There are plenty of republicans that won't be a doormat to russia. Hopefully the allegations aren't true. If they are it can't be worse than obama a man that gave russia the store for 8 years. I'm bringing this up because it's still fresh on the mind of americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Keep dreaming. It'll be like the last "landslide" right? There are plenty of republicans that won't be a doormat to russia. Hopefully the allegations aren't true. If they are it can't be worse than obama a man that gave russia the store for 8 years.
    WTF are you literally queefing into existence right now?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I don't even know what that means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where have you been the last 8 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol queef, I haven't heard that term in forever.

So you make deflecting baseless claims about Obama and yet don't know what Queefing is..

That's just magical it really is.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I do not doubt that in the least.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Action would have been taken immediately
    Reality - check it out some times. If that was true, people would be in prison the instant police found the murder weapon. There are processes to be followed.

Be rational.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Something hilarious and sad just happened.
    Spicer was asked something about Russia and he responded by saying "The president has been very tough on Russia."
    A journalist asked "How has he been tough as Russia?"
    Spicer: Nicky Hailey, the UN ambassador condemned Russia.
    Journalist: Nick Hailey isn't the president.
    Spicer: Everything she, I, or anyone else in this administration says is at the behest of the president.

I think Spicer just admitted that Trump told Flynn to violate the Logan Act during the election, making Trump a traitor to our country.
    Last edited by Miztickow; 2017-02-15 at 05:03 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    Something hilarious and sad just happened.
    Spicer was asked something about Russia and he responded by saying "The president has been very tough on Russia."
    A journalist asked "How has he been tough as Russia?"
    Spicer: Nicky Hailey, the UN ambassador condemned Russia.
    Journalist: Nick Hailey isn't the president.
    Spicer: Everything she, I, or anyone else in this administration is at the behest of the president.

I think Spicer just admitted that Trump told Flynn to violate the Logan Act during the election, making Trump a traitor to our country.
    Do you got a link to this statement? If its in the OP link I missed it..
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I'm in for the entertainment of nothing more to see if this pans out as real charges and actions or just a flash pan fire with no substance.

I mean we don't have to look very far back in recent history where people were so sure they had a high ranking politician nailed to the wall only for it to fizzle out like a fart in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you make deflecting baseless claims about Obama and yet don't know what Queefing is..

That's just magical it really is.
    How is it baseless? Russia has gained so much more than they deserved under obama. He even drew a line in the sand and did jack shit in syria. Then before he leaves office says "he was afraid of being impeached" as to why he didn't do more. He is a coward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually one last thing before I hit the sack:

What was the time between
    A) Trump saying leaks are the problem
    B) Multiple high-ranking officials all saying the same thing to the New York Times?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The concerning thing is that many of the things Trump said "just to be pres" are things he's continuing doing, such as the wall. That aside, I'd rather have Pence. There's already going to be a wave of legally adorned social conservatism, so might as well go with the person who isn't going to destroy America's foreign policy as well as domestic.
    OK, I'll have to lump "Anyone but Pence!" in with the "But the Emails!!!!"

Impeachment of Trump needs to be determined BECAUSE OF TRUMP!

As an American, it would reassure me that, Yes America, you live in a democracy where you can vote a rabid wombat into office if they starred in a reality TV show.... BUT THAT WOMBAT'S GETTING KICKED OUT OF OFFICE ONCE ITS SHOWN IT'S UNFIT FOR DUTY.

And we'll keep going through the chain of succession until we find someone that's able to at least pretend to give a !@#$ about the country.

As scary as Pence might be, I dont think it tops Trump in bed with Russia against the US citizens. I mean, didn't Orwell teach people ANYTHING?!

(AND NOT THE !@#$ING SNOWSTORM)

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I mean we don't have to look very far back in recent history where people were so sure they had a high ranking politician nailed to the wall only for it to fizzle out like a fart in the wind.
    Sadly that is true...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Reality - check it out some times. If that was true, people would be in prison the instant police found the murder weapon. There are processes to be followed.

Be rational.
    To add, theres a lot of vetting that must on go. Trails to follow. Reports to file. Any unsubstantiated accusation can backfire on the accuser, more so when dealing with high profile incidents like this.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Sadly that is true...
    I mean lets be honest, everyone party to the argument in this thread is like two flash mobs just mauling and beating each other saying "Ah ha! I'm right!"

No one seems to learn patience or tact.

History shows us that nothing means nothing until ink is dried on paper, but boy don't tell that to the people with their pitchforks and torches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm in for the entertainment of nothing more to see if this pans out as real charges and actions or just a flash pan fire with no substance.
    I hate to say it (I hate this whole thing) but I'm with you. The story claims Obama and his staff were notified while he was still President. Nothing happened. There must be more to this.