Page 16 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Isn't it perjury if Trump said nobody in his campaign had contact with Russia and then we find evidence that disproves his statement and evidence that he knew?
    He isn't under oath though.. Can you imagine the shitstorm going on right now if this was Hillary after winning the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Perjury refers to statements under oath or similar official circumstances. There is no law against lying to the American people or Tweeting in all caps "I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!"
    Haha, got it. Thx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    He isn't under oath though.. Can you imagine the shitstorm going on right now if this was Hillary after winning the election?
    She would of already been impeached had she launched that failed Yemen mission. But Trump does it, an American soldier loses his life, and all we hear are crickets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This is a good point. Is there any reason to believe, he just did it anyhow, believing full well Trump's team would protect him?
    That could well be, yes. It is also possible that Flynn is a plant and this was done to use if Trump got the Presidency, or at some point as a fallback, as I've seen reports that for example, Reince Priebus (Trump Chief of Staff) is/could be a CIA plant.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-02-15 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    At least Bush won't be considered the worst president anymore.
    The level of admiration and longing that i have for W is evidence enough of how far off the rails we are.

If the laws in this country were real, Trump and his cronies would be executed for treason.

If the imbeciles that supported him had any principles at all, they would be calling for said executions.

It's a brave new world out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Impeachment seems like the very start of this and honestly a breach this massive of national security deserves prison time.
    No Republican will impeach their Lord and Savior, God Emperor of Mankind, The Donald J. Trump, First of His Name, Lord of the Fifty States.

Benghazi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.
    Hello 1950s

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    This false equivalency is beyond bat shit insane, and does nothing but demonstrate the sheer partisanship that has gripped so many Americans that they simply deny any part of wrongdoing on Trump's part merely because the information comes from "the other side!" No, if true, this is not even remotely equivalent to any of the normal shady stuff that Washington operates on.

The basic fact of the matter is that the president of the US must operate to serve the people of the United States. He is not there to serve himself. He definitely isn't there to serve the Russians. Again only if these allegations are verified as true, the implications are pretty severely that he has become compromised so that his interest lay less in serving the country, but in serving Russian interests which at this time are openly antagonistic to democratic countries across the world.

I don't give two shits about his grope recordings or petty stuff like that. I care about the fact that earlier today the Russians felt so confident that Trump is their little pet that they openly violated a treaty involving nuclear weapons. Since then, Trump has.. done damage control with DeVos, signed a bill weakening the security and exchanges commission, and blabbed about repealing Obamacare. This is an event similar in importance to the Cuban Missile Crisis, and he's continuing doing normal everyday shit that can wait until after the massive international incident involving nuclear weapons was over. And considering his open friendship to Putin compared to how he's interacted with every single other world leader, it's getting really hard to chalk that up to incompetence instead of simply not taking action against an aggressive Russian state.
    Are you slow in the head? I clearly said Trump is obviously untrustworthy. I even outlined what I think of him in general.

The issue being is that the media can't. stop. fucking. lying.

Are you 2 years old? Do you not remember what the right wing media did to Obama in 2008? There was a new hit piece of fake news every fucking day. All the right wingers were acting like it was the end times, although to be fair to them - they weren't fucking breaking shit and beating people into comas. Probably something to do with them all being fat and overcompensating by buying a load of guns.

I mean do you even remember Trump back in 2008? Does. anyone. need. to. point. out. to. you. why. Trump. is. a. cunt?

If they do ,feel free to ask, and I will enlighten you.

Your false equivalency statement doesn't even make sense. So lets get this straight.... I flat out say - Trump is a notorious liar. Hillary is a notorious liar, but much worse, Bernie is a notorious liar, not as bad, but any lying when you're in a position of power where people have put their trust in you is unforgivable.

Yeah good one, I'm really giving Trump an easy time, calling him about 9 different distasteful words, like hes some Diablo 3 mob with a dozen affixes.

As for the rest of your drivel - you do realise that RUSSIA ATTACKED CRIMEA ON OBAMAS WATCH, RIGHT? Does that mean Obama was on the phone coordinating it with him? Of course not. Its international politics at fucking work. Russia always does shitty stuff. As does China. As does North Korea.

I get it. Your favourite celebrity told you the devil was coming to rape all the women, so you got into politics on Jan, 20th, Now you think you know everything. Now you think you can hold peoples feet to the fire on rumours, because.. well, if something isn't true, why would anyone say it? Hmm :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I will give it to you that it's weird and suspicious, however we have no proof that he actually did anything illegal or messed up, that's really all I'm getting at.
    NYT isn't claiming that, nor has anyone that I've seen in this thread (I've not read all the posts by a longshot, though). But it's yet another, in an already long list of highly suspicious coincidences, and it's possible additional details could make this even worse for the Trump camp.

The whole, "Where there's smoke, there's fire!" argument that Trump folks used about Clinton all election is really coming back to haunt them.

Same with the whole "Lock her up!" chants.

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    She would of already been impeached had she launched that failed Yemen mission. But Trump does it, an American soldier loses his life, and all we hear are crickets.
    Hillary lied! People died! The most frustrating thing is that the troglodytes that believe what I just said sarcastically see no problem at all with their man colluding openly with a foreign power, an adversary, a trampler of human rights. It's appeasement, pure and simple. They also see no problem with their man getting soldiers, or children, or women, or citizens killed. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    There is a long held rule, that is defined by observation and works every time:

85/15 Rule Dr. Juran
    85% of the problems in our work lay within the process itself and are under the control of management.
    15% (or less) of process problems are under the control of employees,

That is - the system in the US is broken, it isn't really a time to attack the average American beholden to that system.
    Agreed, but I still blame people that see 3rd party candidates they like, and don't vote for them.

People vote not for what they like, but against what they don't like. This in itself is stupid. When the sides are so polarised that every 4-8 years one side thinks the Earth is literally going to stop spinning, something has gone terribly wrong.

Trump was never going to lock her up, behind closed doors they're probably very good friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Trump was never going to lock her up, behind closed doors they're probably very good friends.
    Yeah Trump probably gets Hillary to piss on him, and in tern Trump farts in her face.

The best of fucking friends.

Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised. Considering the fact that Bernie had a brain transplant over night after being colluded against and robbed of the vote, to suddenly be best mates with Hillary.

Politicians are so untrustworthy, and openly corrupt right now, that theres a new watergate almost monthly and still no one is jailed. No one is even punished in the slightest - no, we all just open the huffingtonpost and get our fake news instead. Why bother looking at real corruption that is rampant, nah, fuck it - lets talk about Hillary being a lizard-man, or Trump getting hookers to piss on a Michele Obama look-a-like.

Flynn walks out, 'evidence' of Trump colluding with russians - focus on these stories?

Nah - lets make a fake news hit piece about PewDiePie being Hitler's Let's Player.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7579756.html
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-02-15 at 08:10 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it was suspicious enough when Russia reacted the way it did to Flynn's resignation. They never give a shit unless it affects them, and there are very few reasons that resignation would affect them.

Butthurt liberasts gonna "stink a lot and then shut up anyway" (thanks for this poetic quote goes to Shkiryak, Ukrainian Advisor to Minister of Interior Affairs).
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Yeah Trump probably gets Hillary to piss on him, and in tern Trump farts in her face.

The best of fucking friends.

Honestly though, I wouldn't be surprised. Considering the fact that Bernie had a brain transplant over night after being colluded against and robbed of the vote, to suddenly be best mates with Hillary.

Politicians are so untrustworthy, and openly corrupt right now, that theres a new watergate almost monthly and still no one is jailed. No one is even punished in the slightest - no, we all just open the huffingtonpost and get our fake news instead. Why bother looking at real corruption that is rampant, nah, fuck it - lets talk about Hillary being a lizard-man, or Trump getting hookers to piss on a Michele Obama look-a-like.
    It's all political theatre. These people are all figureheads anyway. And yes, you look at Sanders' complete u-turn, it makes all the more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    At least Bush won't be considered the worst president anymore.
    Bush was actually and still is an all around good guy. He has that good old Texan hospitality. You see it in how he interacts with people.

Trump on the other hand has revealed himself to be a total douchenozzle

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ifornia-optio/

Considering that the state pays more federal taxes than any other state and they are currently in need of help from the recent catastrophic flooding.

7+ Year Old Account
    yayy fake garbage news from shitty biased sources with no evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Bush was actually and still is an all around good guy. He has that good old Texan hospitality. You see it in how he interacts with people.
    A good guy?

Lol.

What is this revisionist nonsense? This is the same president who signed the Patriot Act and lead the charge into Iraq under false pretences, resulting in the death of hundreds of thousands and creating much of the chaos that exists in the ME today. He's a war criminal, not a "good guy".

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Trump on the other hand has revealed himself to be a total douchenozzle

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ifornia-optio/

Considering that the state pays more federal taxes than any other state and they are currently in need of help from the recent catastrophic flooding.
    It's people like you that got into politics in 2016 that are ruining the country. Do some research on exactly how horrible G.W.Bush's reign was.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Bush was actually and still is an all around good guy.
    Even if he was a "good guy" personality wise, his intervention in iraq based on weapons of mass destruction fairytales was a major reason for the rise of IS, THE cancer of the world nowadays.