Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Its Fake, or it would be all over all sources of news, its not, its cornered to just those liberal sites that are still mad they lost the election. incomplete.. and you publish it, its fake. its been proven those links are a common place for news stories that bend the truth to wind up the left... or flat out make it up. go home.
    Remember when it was fake news about Flynn?

Multiple outlets are reporting on it. The Trump administration has already been caught lying in the past day... this is going to be damn difficult to explain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Both teams were in contact with Russia during their campaigns. Nothing new..
    If you don't think this is huge, you are either being deliberately obtuse, or you are not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Fake news yet again so who cares, this isn't the first time. Those people who actually believe it at this point are either incredibly dishonest and trying to virtue signal or have been living under a rock.
    Cherise handwaving shit away because it hurts her god emperor Trump. Why the fuck isn't this surprising?

And you got proof of this? Also.....IT DOESN'T FUCKEN MATTER. Hillary could have been getting gangbanged in sadia arabia by Trump and Putin and it does not matter that she did.

What matters is what Trump (and his team) did and will do. Not Obama, Not Hillary or anyone else.

So tired of seeing people deflect like fucken 10 year olds. Can't get shit done in this country if both sides keep going, well she/he did this. What matters is what the current president and his team does.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I just need to ask... has this "Fake News' cry of your ridiculous side actually ever worked? Like once? Ever?

Objectively speaking, this strategy of ours to discredit something by calling it "fake news" absolutely sucks. You ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf? It applied to the whole Fake News bit of you people months ago.

Calling something you don't like "Fake News" and expecting that to frame it or legitimize it, is a failed tactic that doesn't actually work. It makes you look ridiculous. That is legitimately all it does.
    Mainstream media are completely dishonest and fake, we just had an article about fucking butterflies being extinct due to Trumps upcoming wall(LOL). So that gives you nice idea how legit they are. Not to mention that CIA and FBI had everyone from Trumps team under microscope for very long time now, if there were some connections to Russia WITH intention of hurting the United States, why did they came with them NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Its Fake, or it would be all over all sources of news, its not, its cornered to just those liberal sites that are still mad they lost the election. incomplete.. and you publish it, its fake. its been proven those links are a common place for news stories that bend the truth to wind up the left... or flat out make it up. go home.
    The only reason this isn't being reported by right wing sources is that they want to keep Trump. People with working brains don't. No one has even said anything about the election.

It has not been proven that the "left" has made up news. Unless you have some sort of link to pull out of your ass to back it up? Which you don't and won't because if you google it, you will find out that the opposite is true.

Quote Originally Posted by CzechPleb View Post
    Mainstream media are completely dishonest and fake, we just had an article about fucking butterflies being extinct due to Trumps upcoming wall(LOL). So that gives you nice idea how legit they are. Not to mention that CIA and FBI had everyone from Trumps team under microscope for very long time now, if there were some connections to Russia WITH intention of hurting the United States, why did they came with them NOW?
    Oh look, a new account just to talk about this thread. I'm guessing all your other accounts are currently banned

Have a link for that? Because I call bullshit.

This is my first account on MMO, ask anyone who can see my address. I can post you that article if you do not believe me

This is my first account on MMO, ask anyone who can see my address. I can post you that article if you do not believe me
    Yeah, I don't believe you. It's just a huge coincidence that you happened upon a site, and suddenly decided to speak up about butterflies on this topic. Go derail a different thread.

Who's alt account are you? Because, everything you just stated is complete horseshit. The FBI warned the acting attorney general and she said something to the DOJ a fucking month ago. The only reason it is coming out now, is because of fucking leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yeah, I don't believe you.
    I don't either. For someone that claims to be a "Czechpleb", he types decent English. Similar to some of the right wing posters on this site that spout bullshit like the "mainstream media is bullshit".

Quote Originally Posted by supermage View Post
    You are so funny. You say that I am wrong and then you post a quote of the story contradicting yourself.
    You are so hypocritical. I said you are wrong because you are, I quoted the story to prove it.

You said: "People do not like to read the full article before jumping to conclusions. In paragraph 3, it clearly says there is no evidence that Trump had any involvement."

That's not what paragraph 3 says. Paragraph 3 is not even about Trump. After already showing Trump aides extensively communicated with Russian intelligence, Paragraph 3 is about whether they also cooperated with them. Paragraph 3 says: "The officials interviewed in recent weeks said that, so far, they had seen no evidence of such cooperation." Nowhere does it clearly say "there is no evidence that Trump had any involvement".

Learn to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They said nobody els was in contact with Russia. That seems like a pretty big lie. Trump also apparently lied to Pence fo two weeks about Flynn. Flynn got caught taking to people, and was questioned by the FBI. If he lied to the FBI or during this clearance application, he committed a felony. The Trump administration has continuously lied and backtracked on his his. They have painted themselves into a very tight corner.
    OK, which is why I speculated that he could well be a plant, or a compromised individual.

Flynn was hardly a saint. However, he was the cornerstone of Trump’s national security policy. For one thing, Flynn dared the unthinkable: he dared to declare that the bloated U.S. intelligence community had to be reformed. Flynn also tried to subordinate the CIA and the Joint Chiefs to the President via the National Security Council. Put another way, Flynn tried to wrestle the ultimate power and authority from the CIA and the Pentagon and subordinate them back to the White House.

Flynn also wanted to work with Russia. Not because he was a Russia freak. The notion of a DIA head as a Putin fan is ridiculous. But Flynn was rational, he understood that Russia was no threat to the USA or to Europe and that Russia and the West had common interests. That is another absolutely unforgivable crimethink in Washington D.C.

I'm very much leaning that this is the work of the Neo-Con/Neo-Lib Deep State, forcing him to resign against a fabricated tissue of unlikely "facts", soon to be regurgitated by the administration to save a few of their own hides.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Apart from fake news, where do you have evidence to back up each of those claims ?

- - - Updated - - -
    Check the youtube video i posted, it contains plenty of real CNN footage of them clearly decieving their viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    OK, which is why I speculated that he could well be a plant, or a compromised individual.

Flynn was hardly a saint. However, he was the cornerstone of Trump’s national security policy. For one thing, Flynn dared the unthinkable: he dared to declare that the bloated U.S. intelligence community had to be reformed. Flynn also tried to subordinate the CIA and the Joint Chiefs to the President via the National Security Council. Put another way, Flynn tried to wrestle the ultimate power and authority from the CIA and the Pentagon and subordinate them back to the White House.

Flynn also wanted to work with Russia. Not because he was a Russia freak. The notion of a DIA head as a Putin fan is ridiculous. But Flynn was rational, he understood that Russia was no threat to the USA or to Europe and that Russia and the West had common interests. That is another absolutely unforgivable crimethink in Washington D.C.

I'm very much leaning that this is the work of the Neo-Con/Neo-Lib Deep State, forcing him to resign against a fabricated tissue of unlikely "facts", soon to be regurgitated by the administration to save a few of their own hides.
    Jesus, is "deep state" the new term people are going to be using as a talking pint? At least we will know who the brainwashed people are.

If Flynn was the cornerstone, then you basically just linked the the entire administration to the acts of Flynn. It would m an there was approval fo his actions, meaning there is cause to continue digging. Trump forced him to resign, even though Trump has known what Flynn did for weeks, if not longer. Trump also hid this information from Pence. Firing someone for lying, and literally doing the exact same thing. Trump is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-02-15 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh jesus fucking christ. Talk about bullshit fake news. I didn't think you could have a person that is more fucking deluded than Alex Jones but you found one.
    Right, since you resorted to ad-homonem attacks i suppose you got something to debunk the video i linked?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did you have an argument to put forth? Obama associated with leftists who would like to flood the US with third worlders. That's worse than talking to the Russians.
    Your leftist talk is like a broken record.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Check the youtube video i posted, it contains plenty of real CNN footage of them clearly decieving their viewers.
    'clearly', 'plenty' and 'deceiving' ? Not according to any common definitions of those words I'm used to.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    'clearly' and 'deceiving' ? Not according to any common definitions of those words I'm used to.
    Sigh...
    Will you just watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Will you just watch the video.
    Sorry, watching that load of crap once was enough for anyone.... but at least now I know you are aware of what fake news is having posted a link to such a beast.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Who's alt account are you? Because, everything you just stated is complete horseshit. The FBI warned the acting attorney general and she said something to the DOJ a fucking month ago. The only reason it is coming out now, is because of fucking leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't either. For someone that claims to be a "Czechpleb", he types decent English. Similar to some of the right wing posters on this site that spout bullshit like the "mainstream media is bullshit".
    I am currently preparing for C1 Cambridge exam. Central Europe is(luckily) about 90% conservative and most importantly even pretty well armed(Pre 1989 weapons were illegally distributed like candies, yummy yummy). I guess a lot of right wing shitposters here are actually from Europe.