Page 23 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It is an absolute failing of our education system that so many people lack the capacity to discern reliable from unreliable sources. YouTube is not a reliable source and your interpretations of something you think you see in a YouTube video is even less connected to reality. Please stop it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Probably the fact that it is so fucking out there that no one in their RIGHT FUCKING MIND will touch that shit? That is all that is needed to debunk it. But if you want examples, how about the fact that that dumbass thinks that Sandy Hook was staged or that the Boston Marathon bombing was staged or anything literally in that video. But hey, you keep being the "woke" one believing that stupid shit.

- - - Updated - - -
    No, most of the right wing "shitposters" here are just like you, have no fucking clue what they are talking about.
    I actually posted just recently right before this post some more information about the video i linked doing some of my own research, feel free to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Caeolela uses the term the conspiracy theorist way, not the legitimate descriptive way.

There is nothing weird, nor particularly shady, about entrenched bureaucracies and vested interests defending their turf. Anyone who has read one of my NASA posts in the last three years knows exactly what I'm referring to. In that sense the "Deep State" is a rather convenient short hand to reflect the fact that career employees at the CIA or FBI... *gasp*... might have a vested interest in their organization's ability to conduct its business as it sees fit. Shocking stuff I know. I think "Deep State" is a better term than "Federal Bureaucracy" though, because that latter term, at least in my mind, makes me think of all the people working at the Social Security Administration and National Park Service and Nuclear Regulatory Comission... things that have nothing to do with National Security and Foreign Policy.

But the "Deep State" as a "Shadow Government"? Get the fuck out with that shit, rofl.

The most likely "leaker" of this stuff isn't the CIA, or the FBI. It's some one from Pence's office on Pence's orders, Steve Bannon, Reince Prebius or an affiliate, or someone in the Senate. That's who typically leaks stuff. It's almost never career employees, never-mind shadowy forces.

And his theorizing Reince Prebius is a CIA plant is just... wow... that's special.
    I completely agree that there is an entrenched government that goes belong administrations. A large part of government is the mentality to justify its perpetual existence. Our government is more bloated than just about any other.

My issue is with the use of terminology. By watching what terms and words people use, it is very easy to trace back how information flows. Personally, I find that part fascinating, albeit depressing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by He Who must be properly adressed as Fuckface von Clownstick
    This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign.

There have been many many think pieces on Hillary's unfortunate campaign. Cover up what and cover up for what reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by He Who must be properly adressed as Fuckface von Clownstick
    The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @Foxandfriends is great!
    Accusing the "fake news media" of conspiracy theories is really cute and @Foxandfriends is great! should become a replacement for "Good morning, how are you ?"
    Last edited by mmoc92b33f154f; 2017-02-15 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Can I spell ? No.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    I actually posted just recently right before this post some more information about the video i linked doing some of my own research, feel free to read it.
    Already did, Still doesn't make this article and information wrong. And it still doesn't help your case that that video was true.

there is a difference between having a cameraman fill in for a random passerby and completely fabricating stories for the express purpose of getting clicks and making money. Saying Hillary Clinton runs a child sex traffic ring is NOT the same as asking your cameraman to give their opinion on camera. How you can't see that is truly baffling. Also, sorry but "doing some of my own research" is fucking laughable. You being utterly ignorant of your own limitations is the problem.

Right, let me break down the video into unedited parts.
    1. Edited, overdubbed with propaganda ... and also they didnt' say biggest ones, they said "we couldn't have helped her more". Score : 0
    2. No CNN attribution, footage is outtakes/not to air content - not part of final result. Score : 0
    3. Fake overlay, obscuring the CNN footer ... no way to determining context due to editing.
    4. Not bothering - seems more of the same.

When you are accusing CNN of doing something, how come you aren't linking to any CNN channels, or CNN websites.

All the stuff about Trump is straight from the government, straight from Trump himself, straight from Trump's official people - there is no intermediate edits or crap.

Here is Trump lying just 20 minutes ago. Notice that I'm not having to have some intermediate editing or source - I am using words stated by the person in question. Just asking you to do the same directly with CNN.

Now, I don't know which of the two is the lie, but one of them has to be by definition.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just starting to break around the wires...

Basically showing recorded calls showoing the campaign and associates have been in frequent and direct contact with russian intelligence for at least a year.

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...e-iphone-share

additional source(s):
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...401_story.html
    So? You really think this is going to change anything? Let me put it to you this way. Nothing is going to come of this, at the very least, trump resigns and we get Pence as pres. None of us want that. Trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Yeah Flynn was the guy who wanted to reform the bloated US intelligence by, you know, re-opening CIA Black Sites... that is, until Mattis used his leverage and got Trump to kill the idea.

But yes, he was only interested in GOOD things like teaming up with Russia to fight terrorists! Never mind Russia's recent years of direct aggression against us. He was fighting the good fight against the Deep State!

You're out of your mind, as usual.
    Nothing was said about joining Russia to fight terrorists, but you had to invent something, hmm? Any moron would know the U.S. has no interest in seeing that excuse for more wars and defense expenditure going to waste. See Syria et al. Not even a decent try, you waste of bandwidth.

But Flynn didn't like the Iran deal, and Obama's crew was out to get him for that.

The Clinton Neo-Libs hated him too (oh umm...that would be YOU!), after he gave them what for at the RNC:

Flynn was a fat target for the national security state. He has cultivated a reputation as a reformer and a fierce critic of the intelligence community leaders he once served with when he was the director the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama. Flynn was working to reform the intelligence-industrial complex, something that threatened the bureaucratic prerogatives of his rivals.

He was also a fat target for Democrats. Remember Flynn's breakout national moment last summer was when he joined the crowd at the Republican National Convention from the dais calling for Hillary Clinton to be jailed. https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...-michael-flynn
    Lately you can't manage to have a mind at all since your girl Hillary bit the dust. Evidently, you've had to retool your grandiose plans for whatever get-rich-quick scheme you had in the wings if she'd won, and geez it must hurt. My heart goes out to you in your time of need.

Guess you'll have to stick to your anti-Trump rallies, ice cream socials and posting on MMO-C like a rabid gerbil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    So? You really think this is going to change anything? Let me put it to you this way. Nothing is going to come of this, at the very least, trump resigns and we get Pence as pres. None of us want that. Trust me.
    While I don't want Pence, he isn't as batshit retarded like Trump is. He is slightly more stable than Agent Orange.

So? You really think this is going to change anything?
    Well yes - there is pretty much two possible outcomes:
    1. Republicans grasp the GoP back from the brink and get rid of this loon and his cohorts (saving the USA's constitution).
    OR
    2. Congress does nothing, and within 4-8 years the US is no longer a constitutional republic (By definition - once the President becomes allowed to break the constitution).

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    there is a difference between having a cameraman fill in for a random passerby and completely fabricating stories for the express purpose of getting clicks and making money. Saying Hillary Clinton runs a child sex traffic ring is NOT the same as asking your cameraman to give their opinion on camera. How you can't see that is truly baffling. Also, sorry but "doing some of my own research" is fucking laughable. You being utterly ignorant of your own limitations is the problem.
    Were you trying to sound clever or overly intelligent with that remark? You should stop thinking so highly of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    While I don't want Pence, he isn't as batshit retarded like Trump is. He is slightly more stable than Agent Orange.
    You don't want him doing to America what he's done with Indiana. I'd rather have the trainwreck in chief than pence

Were you trying to sound clever or overly intelligent with that remark?
    The issue here is that it takes very low levels of intellect to detect the massive difference between Clinton's behaviour and Trump's.

Given that everything Clinton was ever suspected of doing, Trump is overtly doing anyway in greater magnitude and then some more things.

Well yes - there is pretty much two possible outcomes:
    1. Republicans grasp the GoP back from the brink and get rid of this loon and his cohorts (saving the USA's constitution).
    OR
    2. Congress does nothing, and within 4-8 years the US is no longer a constitutional republic (By definition - once the President becomes allowed to break the constitution).
    That's been happening for the last 20 years or so. It's the status quo. In a constitutional republic, the public is actively involved in politics. As it stands now, 26% of the population decides what direction the country goes in every 4 years. Not a very calming thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were you trying to sound clever or overly intelligent with that remark? You should stop thinking so highly of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't want him doing to America what he's done with Indiana. I'd rather have the trainwreck in chief than pence
    Were there so words that were too hard for you there?
    We can tone down the linguistics for you if you wish.

I'd rather have the trainwreck in chief than pence
    Your country, and the world may not survive said train wreck.

The issue here is that it takes very low levels of intellect to detect the massive difference between Clinton's behaviour and Trump's.

Given that everything Clinton was ever suspected of doing, Trump is overtly doing anyway in greater magnitude and then some more things.
    Bush and Obama started that relay race, Trump is just the one with the baton at the moment.

Deleted
    trump resigns and we get Pence as pres. None of us want that. Trust me.
    Pence has to be around Trumps staff, who are insane. These circumstances might even mellow socially conservatives like Pence. Because ther eis actually worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Were there so words that were too hard for you there?
    We can tone down the linguistics for you if you wish.
    I can tell you like to hear yourself talk, and see yourself type. Let's play a game of who can get the last word in, I'm willing to bet that you win.

That's been happening for the last 20 years or so. It's the status quo.
    Indeed... status quo might not be perfect, but it tends to be survivable.

Disintegrating the USA with 5000 nukes .. that's a recipe for disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Bush and Obama started that relay race, Trump is just the one with the baton at the moment.
    If you can't tell the difference between Trump and EVERY OTHER politician EVER elected to high office in the USA - then that's a flaw in your perception, not in reality.