Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    They're saying there's no evidence so far to show that they colluded to influence the election. They have evidence that he had campaign aides in contact with Russia. They just don't know what they talked about yet.

So they could of been talking about Borsche recipes, for all anyone knows. Again. Shitposting by the NYTimes without proof. Show me real proof. Actually don't. Surrender your Press Credentials. Maybe the Huff and Puff post will do a better job in the journalism game, though the bar isn't really that high these days.

"Freedom of the press?"
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-02-16 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Found the Cartoon I really wanted.

No, something being a buzzword doesn't mean it's made up. A better term might have been "talking point". Regardless, neither mean it's made up. It means you shout something like "CLINTON! EMAILS! BENGHAZI!" and that's about the gist of your argument.

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't care what they talked about? You also didn't answer my question. What are you implying isn't legitimate?
    I didn't give a shit when Obama's people talk. The same remains true here.

And running full brunt into how THIS WILL GET HIM IMPEACHED FOR REAL, YO and then the evidence is lackluster lead to the sorry state the Republicans are in. So sorry, a person without proper political capital humiliated them.

I still think it was worse for Democrats for the same reason Romney was such a harsh loss. Too many people expected a guaranteed win.

What are you asking? I wasn't even referring to those when I mentioned buzzwords. That was the hyperbole part. And you're still not fucking telling me how either one of those words suggests I'm implying people falsely labeling others with those words didn't exist. I just said it's blown out of proportion.
    Which is why people cared so hard about all those women and gays marching against Trump. Which is why Berkeley happened. Which is why people made up shit about Trump wanting to KILL Mexicans and Muslims.

Because it's blown out.

Did hillarys campgain have contact with saudi arabia?
    I view contact with a brutal anti-human anti-womens rights dictator just as bad as russia.

They claimed the aides had contact with Russia. They have proof. What are you asking for proof of? Seriously, it's not this hard. Just think a bit. I promise it won't hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you even fucking talking about? If you're going to keep refusing to answer my questions and then go off on some tangent then don't reply.
    I answered your question. Read the top and middle.

Of course, you can't remember what you type, eh, buzzwords?

10+ Year Old Account
    -snipped rambling garbage post-
    They are really reaching and so are you to claim that contact with Russia = Interference in the election and that Trump himself had contact.

Try harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Did hillarys campgain have contact with saudi arabia?
    I view contact with a brutal anti-human anti-womens rights dictator just as bad as russia.
    Just so we're clear you're upset about Clinton having contact with Saudi Arabia....?

Do you think it was wrong of her to say she liked Saudis "very much" and that she should be held accountable for singing the praises of such horrible people?

Does it infuriate you that she wanted to protect Saudi Arabia?

Oh wait...That wasn't Hillary Clinton:

During a rally on August 21, the day Trump created four of those companies, he said he gets along well with Saudi Arabia.

"They buy apartments from me," Trump said during the Alabama rally. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

In January of this year, Trump said on Fox News he "would want to protect Saudi Arabia.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...n-saudi-arabia

I have never seen anyone, not a single person, claim Trump wants to KILL mexicans and muslims. Again, what does this have to do with what I'm trying to fucking correct you on. I never said people don't unjustly label others as racist or sexist or whatever. I just said it doesn't happen as often as people like you claim. That's all any of these last few posts have been about. But you keep going off on tangents about nonsense.
    You should work with Hispanics. My coworkers are legal and actually believed they were getting deported because Trump ran.

The fear has been planted. Chaos will reign.

- - - Updated - - -

One of the most desperate "BUT CLINTON" attempts I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

They're not fucking claiming that. Seriously can you not read at all? You even quoted where they specifically said they did not have evidence of such things. ALL they are claiming is that his aides had contact with Russia. You're arguing against something they aren't fucking saying.

Try harder.
    Which is fucking meaningless unless every interaction means treason.

10+ Year Old Account
    -cleaned out ranting-
    I think your the one not reading. I haven't seen anywhere that the NYTimes has proof of this. What they do have are classified documents from rogue intelligence officials that appear focused on trying to discredit and damage this President. Then again, you probably now are thinking Snowden is a hero now or some shit since the shoe's on the other foot. Or something.

When you show me proof, who said this, and where their proof is; I'll consider it. Barring that. It's shitposting.

Stop being obtuse.

Infracted - do not post for the sole purpose of trolling others
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-17 at 07:22 PM. Reason: removed insulting edit

I don't give a shit what anyone else says either. Fuck dude how simple do I have to make this for you? I said you hyperbolized something, you said I'm saying that means it doesn't exist. I'm not saying that. you're wrong. Please move on now.
    You were bitching about me not answering your questions, which I did.

Not my fault you refuse to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have fucking call logs holy shit dude it's in the first paragraph.
    Do they? I mean they broke the law to obtain them unless US Intelligence has changed magically in 1 year. I would rather first know who broke the law by providing this "evidence", and then look at the evidence on the merits. Not what the claims of a lawbreaking paper like the Times states they have. Don't you remember this argument? It was made when Wikileaks was fucking the DNC up the ass in the election. Why is a proper cucking not good enough for you now? "You can't have this information, only we can so we'll tell you when we have something!"

Who revealed this? What are their sources? I want concrete info, names, addresses, and positions held.

Not bullshit.

Since when is "fear of being deported"="KILL MEXICANS!!"???

Within weeks, he had actual US citizens blocked from entering the country. You don't think their fear was justified?

If you don't know what they talked about, how do you know it's meaningless?
    That wasn't the goal. That was the side effect of it being poorly thought out and executed.

Don't fail Occam's razor because you hate Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't answer it. You deflected.
    Yawn. You're not even trying anymore.

There's a difference between having an unnamed fucking source leak things to wikileak and them not providing that source and the media using sources from the fucking FBI and other intelligence agencies. Obviously we have to judge the evidence on the merits. It's not like anyone here is arguing "LOCK HIM UP" without first wanting evidence and no one expects anything to come of it until that evidence can be properly judged. So, what's your fucking point? All I was pointing out is that you're wrong to sit there and say they were claiming they had evidence Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to influence the election. They just know they had contact with Russia. I really don't give a shit about anything you have to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what Occam's razor is? How does not knowing what they talked about suggest we should assume it's nothing of importance because Occam's razor? That makes no fucking sense.
    And contact is fucking meaningless unless you want to make contact a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a difference between having an unnamed fucking source leak things to wikileak and them not providing that source and the media using sources from the fucking FBI and other intelligence agencies. Obviously we have to judge the evidence on the merits. It's not like anyone here is arguing "LOCK HIM UP" without first wanting evidence and no one expects anything to come of it until that evidence can be properly judged. So, what's your fucking point? All I was pointing out is that you're wrong to sit there and say they were claiming they had evidence Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to influence the election. They just know they had contact with Russia. I really don't give a shit about anything you have to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know what Occam's razor is? How does not knowing what they talked about suggest we should assume it's nothing of importance because Occam's razor? That makes no fucking sense.
    Nice deflection bro.

You claimed Trump's intention was to block travel for us citizens.

Plot twist: They were freaking out on election day. LONG before the laughable ban fiasco. But feel free to link those events to serve your agenda.

I just read an article that said the GOP wants to investigate the leaks. Guess who's behind it but that little weasel squit 'I-only-tirelessly-pursue-her-emails Chaffetz.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/politi...ral/index.html

"Washington (CNN)Two top House Republicans asked the Inspector General on Wednesday to investigate leaks surrounding the ouster of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

The request came in a letter from Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, and Rep. Bob Goodlatte, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee.
    "We request that your office begin an immediate investigation into whether classified information was mishandled here," the letter to the Inspector General read.
    Trump's administration has been beset by damaging leaks over its first month, including reports of Flynn's contact with the Russian ambassador to the US in December that ultimately led to his downfall.
    Trump himself has decried such leaks as the "real scandal."
    Chaffetz, a Utah Republican, has so far declined to investigate President Donald Trump's potential conflicts of interest or potential ties to Russia between himself or his aides.
    After White House counselor Kellyanne Conway promoted Ivanka Trump's clothing line in a televised interview from the White House, Chaffetz asked the Office of Government Ethics in a joint letter to review the potential legal violation for public employees endorsing products.
    In their letter, Chaffetz and Goodlatte called on the government watchdog within the Department of Justice to investigate this leaking of potentially classified information, citing "serious concerns" over the protection of classified information, a potential violation of laws separating intelligence gathering from law enforcement and a possible risk to national security."

You know? I used to think that the GOP was basically just clinging to this for their own agenda and perhaps many of them are, but if they actively pursue the leaks to shut people up instead of focusing on all this shit falling down around them (and us), I'm starting to think a few high ranking GOP members may actually also have been involved in Russia's little love-fest. Maybe not from the very beginning, but eventually. If they do this, its like they'd be trying much too hard to tamp down on the truth.

(edited to say that if you guys prefer, I'll give this its own thread; but the reason I didn't was because its so closely linked to the subject matter in this one and its a very modest article. I've been lurking on this reading over the whole thing, so if its a problem lemme know in a reply and I'll take care of it. Also, pertaining to this article, this opinion page had some good additional thoughts http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/opinio...ala/index.html)
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2017-02-16 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I mean, in certain circumstances just having contact is considered a crime. Regardless, If you actually read what you quoted, I said we should find out what they discussed first. So, what's your point?

I never fucking claimed his intention was to block travel for US citizens. I said it fucking happened. Whether it was intentional or a stupid error, how can you defend that?

You seriously don't have a logical bone in your body. You're better off not replying because I'm done with you.
    Notice how I called it stupid multiple times?

No, of course not. Not my fault.

The media is making a MASSIVE hoopla over this and you guys are all reading the click-bait. It's pathetic. Here is the crucial part:

They are Carter Page, a businessman and former foreign policy adviser to the campaign; Roger Stone, a longtime Republican operative; and Mr. Flynn.
    Neither of these people work for the current republican administration. What can you charge Roger Stone and Page on? Being Trump's friend and talking to Russians? Flynn was already fired, they have nothing on the current Trump administration unless more comes out. Is it even legal to rely on evidence provided by OTHER foreign governments? Can we trust them? The EU specifically? Unlikely, the EU to Democracy is Cancer to life, it is a terrible offshoot gone awry full of unelected bureaucrats having a massive amount of influence on world politics and economic flow. They are only out for themselves. Now, I don't think Trump or his main cabinet was stupid enough to directly talk to the Russians, so there is safety for him in that regard.

Yes, the Russian DNC hackings did serve help Trump over Clinton, but you bet Saudi + Gulf State Money and influence, EU + Soros money and influence, Chinese money and influence etc. all aided Clinton and the left/status quo narrative in this propoganda war occuring in the media far far more than the Russians could have. You are foolish if you are gleefully buying into this or have an irrational hate of the Russians because they have some socially conservative laws. Wake up you fools.
    Last edited by CellarDoor; 2017-02-16 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    By the way I keep reading "Full Contact Russian Intelligence" like it's some kind of sinister extreme sport.
    Putin is ex-KGB and has a Black Belt in judo, so... yeah, not far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    Nothing was said about joining Russia to fight terrorists, but you had to invent something, hmm? Any moron would know the U.S. has no interest in seeing that excuse for more wars and defense expenditure going to waste. See Syria et al. Not even a decent try, you waste of bandwidth.
    More conspiracy theories from you.
    But Flynn didn't like the Iran deal, and Obama's crew was out to get him for that.
    THis is a right-wing Conspiracy theory.

The Clinton Neo-Libs hated him too (oh umm...that would be YOU!), after he gave them what for at the RNC:
    My allegiance to Clinton was a flag of convenience to stop Trump. I agree with her on probably about ~70% of foreign policy and 25% on domestic policy at most. I am not a liberal. Also, I know you don't bother reading my posts and love to pretend I say things I don't (remember when you got called on that by multiple people? i can remind you if not), but i have said on repeated occasions I am reluctantly in favor of the Iran deal and would not see it overturned.

I was and remain DEEPLY troubled by how the Obama Administration at times basically acted like Iran's lawyer at worst, or as some kind of neutral arbiter, rather than an aggrieved party. And I would have gotten a tougher, longer term deal. But I am in no way in favor of tearing it up, especially since our allies are generally for it. I have said this on REPEATED occasions and it's a crock of shit you think I'm against it.

The
    Lately you can't manage to have a mind at all since your girl Hillary bit the dust. Evidently, you've had to retool your grandiose plans for whatever get-rich-quick scheme you had in the wings if she'd won, and geez it must hurt. My heart goes out to you in your time of need.

Guess you'll have to stick to your anti-Trump rallies, ice cream socials and posting on MMO-C like a rabid gerbil.
    So let me get this right.

-> We have me, who has a good career, a bunch of hobbies, a cool guild, and posts here in his free time about various issues (mostly relating to my hobbies) AND in his spare time, is working with an Anti-Trump group in the Boston tech community (that you cutely describe as "ice cream social").

-> We have you, who lives in the "Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc." (are you fucking joking?), lives on these forums, portrays himself as some kind of aggreieved ex-military (I don't believe it for a secon) anarchist-thing, and has an out of context quote in his sig, that contributes to his ridiculous internet forum campaign.

Only one of us is actually doing something about Trump, and it's not you. Carry on your campaign against the Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc., Caolela. When Trump steps down, and he will, at least I will be able to say I contributed, in some minuscule way, to fighting a would-be autocrat IRL. And you... what exactly? Continue your inane conspiracy theory internet posting towards the next administration, and the next, and the next, in your absurd never-ending online thing. Give me a fucking break, man.

Let me know when you do something productive!

- - - Updated - - -

What, more of your silly personal attacks based on nothing, supported by the usual faux-intellectual hogwash that I've ripped you a new on on several times in the past year or so? You've been proven wrong or spinning so many times it's gotten boring.
    Only in your dreams, lol. Hell, even people in this thread gave it to you (thanks for the kind words by the way folks) for being off base.

If you had any experience in the intel field, with real people and situations, instead of sitting on your ass playing with computer codes (or whatever it is you do now) and spewing on websites, you'd know this.
    Software engineering, thank you very much. And I hardly sit on my ass (I actually climbed a volcano in Central America a year ago this week!)

As for you, playing Metal Gear Solid V is the closest you've ever been to a spook. I have friends who work in the intelligence community. Your temperament would entirely disqualify you. They're entirely rational, thoughtful, patient people. You're an 18 year old who loves forum wars and rants about the fact that America is turning into Blade Runner or Judge Dredd or something.

There are people here who regularly challenge my arguments and are thoughtful, intellectual, principled people with whom I disagree with very much, but respect. You're not one of those people. Look at any of your posts. They're unhinged.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Let me know when you do something productive!
    Just took a vacation, not entirely independently of his vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Just took a vacation, not entirely independently of his vendetta.
    Yeah I noticed lol. I swear, that's too funny. I head to work, don't respond for 18 hours and he still managed to fall on his own sword.