The Legacy of The Monk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8hjJInq0hc&t=46s

So Preach recently released a new wow legacy video, and it was surprisingly about the monk class. I was surprised considering how new they are. But from what I hear, he did it to bring attention to the class and stir up interest. What's your opinion of the video? Did he do a good job with it?

I think he did, it defiantly states how powerful community perception when it comes to Monks, and that it needs to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, actually that video make me roll one to check the class since i just level one to 90 in mop and left it, and oh man...im so glad i did gave it a shoot. Im having total blast as a brewmaster and windwalker. Really like that both spec are quite busy and you almost always got something to press. Aside from that, bremaster tanking is great with 2 rolls, tiger lust, aoe stun, kiting with keg smash, artifact ability is also pretty cool with that 3s miss I really looking forward to gear my monk a little more for nighthold heroic, and actually consider focus mostly monk for the rest of 7.1.5 and in 7.2. Have to check healer spec yet. Oh and class hall is great compared to rogue fuckin sewer, but maybe it's because i never check pandaren as a race, as i assume monk class hall is in pandas starting area right ? No cd on teleport there is also quite handy

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Well, actually that video make me roll one to check the class since i just level one to 90 in mop and left it, and oh man...im so glad i did gave it a shoot. Im having total blast as a brewmaster and windwalker. Really like that both spec are quite busy and you almost always got something to press. Aside from that, bremaster tanking is great with 2 rolls, tiger lust, aoe stun, kiting with keg smash, artifact ability is also pretty cool with that 3s miss I really looking forward to gear my monk a little more for nighthold heroic, and actually consider focus mostly monk for the rest of 7.1.5 and in 7.2. Have to check healer spec yet. Oh and class hall is great compared to rogue fuckin sewer, but maybe it's because i never check pandaren as a race, as i assume monk class hall is in pandas starting area right ? No cd on teleport there is also quite handy
    Monk Classhall is indeed the Pandaren starting area (Phased separately). Also the largest class hall in the game. It is fully explorable, with most of the NPC's that original zone had.

No CD, with Portals to Dalaran, Org/Stormwind as well. If you use it while in your class hall, you teleport to the nearest graveyard in the previous location when you casted the ability (Works in all areas of the game.)

The large size of the class hall makes doing things rather slow (The distance between the Artifact alter, Mission board, and Artifact Knowledge is on 5 floor difference, and well over a 600+Yard gap in distance between each.) (Think the Warrior class hall, but it if had 5 floors instead of just one, and about triple the area to cover each floor.)

It is one of my favorite class halls, though.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    No cd on teleport there is also quite handy
    Yes, it's a nice QOL benefit to be able to teleport, change specs, and teleport back into your raid while many other classes have to use librams.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    (The distance between the Artifact alter, Mission board, and Artifact Knowledge is on 5 floor difference, and well over a 600+Yard gap in distance between each.)
    AK is maxed for most people and does anyone actually not use the phone app for missions. I haven't touched the mission table in months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LoKSET View Post
    AK is maxed for most people and does anyone actually not use the phone app for missions. I haven't touched the mission table in months
    I use the app to level alts without even logging them in + making the instant WQ completion tokens on all eligible alts to afk-gain OResources on them too.