Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The thread title had me thinking that 12 million were planned to come in en masse during 2017...

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I have yet to hear any solution that has worked that fixes the problem of modern women having less babies and later in life. Governments with anemic birth rates around the world have tried everything so far nothing has worked.
    Retract women's rights in society (choice, birth control, career etc), make them stay-at-home slaves to the men and we'll see birthrates increase tenfold. Yep, I've seen that idea floated. Luckily not in any circles with power.

Hell, I've been called a "fucking traitor" since I as a white, healthy (debatable) woman will never have kids. None of my sisters want kids, only 1 out of 3 of my brothers want children...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-15 at 09:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Free childcare, tax incentives (free cash for babies), paid paternal and maternal leave all of them complete failures bottom line is you can't force people to have babies.
    They´re not complete failures, it´s just very hard to find the balance between enough incenvites but not too much. I do hope an inevitable change in the system will help with this, but it will take quite some time befor we get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Massive education and jobs training programs are needed around the world and a stronger social safety net but population shifting is the only option since we can't force people to have babies.
    with the current integration policies/mindset itll be a disaster. Middle eastern cultures (namely those governed by a particular religion) need to evolve, they're repeating our history and its cultural regression that noones waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She must have a time machine to know her economy needs will be in 40 years.

Understanding is hard.
    What has this do to with "her" (I assume you mean Merkel)?
    Just because someobody made a projection and allengedly told people in the government about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Either way, they shouldn't come to hear and not with this amount. I feel very sorry for germany.
    Yes, all those imaginary immigrants are coming here!
    How terrifiying!

Read the article OP.

It's that smelly smell that smells smelly..
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If you stopped being so triggered and started reading you'd see that they did not plan anything.
    They calculated that they'd need 300.000 immigrants per year for the next 40 years to keep a stable population.
    Yes, and that is all they did.
    It was a purley theoretical calculation, not even a plan to have that many, just a calculation, by some unnamed advisors.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    RIP German culture. Kiss schnitzel goodbye, because the culture killers don't eat pork and will get it banned.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-16 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    with the current integration policies/mindset itll be a disaster. Middle eastern cultures (namely those governed by a particular religion) need to evolve, they're repeating our history and its cultural regression that noones waiting for.
    All this has been said about every single immigrant group on the planet, oh the Jews / Chinese / Iris are too regressive and won't fit into society. All religions are medieval and regressive it has nothing to do with people's ability to adapt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    They´re not complete failures, it´s just very hard to find the balance between enough incenvites but not too much. I do hope an inevitable change in the system will help with this, but it will take quite some time befor we get there.
    Unless it is an insane amount I don't see it ever having a difference, having a child is a life changing decision this is over 50 years of societal changes. The birth rates will continue to decline, there are some genies we as a society cannot put back in the bottle.

Deleted
    All this has been said about every single immigrant group on the planet, oh the Jews / Chinese / Iris are too regressive and won't fit into society. All religions are medieval and regressive it has nothing to do with people's ability to adapt.
    I guess you're right, I've barely read anything about the history of immigration. I do know that in my home country of the netherlands, it's become such a melting pot because the ruling parties kept holding on to multiculturalism - people are not 'adapting'. I.e. when a turkish mother comes to the GP (family member's a gp) then they have to bring along their granddaughter because despite being here for atleast 20 years they don't speak a work of dutch.

I don't have to look abroad to know 99.9% of the people want the same; a happy prosperous life. However due to indoctrination etc. a happy prosperous life can mean a whole slew of other things. Also matters like morality (i.e. can I have a happy prosperous life if others cannot because of me) are usually culturally influenced.

The problem with this heavyer focus on our own western culture as the basis is that the SJW liberal peopple begin shouting 'nazi germany' the moment you bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    I guess you're right, I've barely read anything about the history of immigration. I do know that in my home country of the netherlands, it's become such a melting pot because the ruling parties kept holding on to multiculturalism - people are not 'adapting'. I.e. when a turkish mother comes to the GP (family member's a gp) then they have to bring along their granddaughter because despite being here for atleast 20 years they don't speak a work of dutch.

I don't have to look abroad to know 99.9% of the people want the same; a happy prosperous life. However due to indoctrination etc. a happy prosperous life can mean a whole slew of other things. Also matters like morality (i.e. can I have a happy prosperous life if others cannot because of me) are usually culturally influenced.

The problem with this heavyer focus on our own western culture as the basis is that the SJW liberal peopple begin shouting 'nazi germany' the moment you bring it up.
    My grandparents understood english but never learned the language, my grandfather owned his own business and catered to his community did well for himself. When immigration happens the older generation usually stays within their small community while the younger ones adapt. Any culture that does not evolve is bound to die, that is why I always laugh when people talk about western culture in the US because our culture is the product of massive immigration.

You live in a world that is getting more and more connected, you will get influenced by other cultures and their views whether you like it or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unless it is an insane amount I don't see it ever having a difference, having a child is a life changing decision this is over 50 years of societal changes. The birth rates will continue to decline, there are some genies we as a society cannot put back in the bottle.
    It depends on your income and your work most of the time at least from my anecdotal experience with friends. With laws in place that guarantee you your job after maternity leave it´s more likely that women don´t choose between career or children.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    RIP German culture. Kiss schnitzel goodbye, because the culture killers don't eat pork and will get it banned.

[Infracted]
    Schnitzel is made of veal you barbarian!

Deleted
    12 million is alot...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Schnitzel is made of veal you barbarian!
    To be fair, he was talking about german culture, since they don´t know how to make a good schnitzel he´s got a point. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    To be fair, he was talking about german culture, since they don´t know how to make a good schnitzel he´s got a point. ^^
    Maybe he wants to drown it in "Tunke" - oh the agony!

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember that experiment where someone made up horrifyingly sounding news and linked a salad recipe as a source, and half people in the thread bought it as genuine news.

This is a continuation of that experiment, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    My grandparents understood english but never learned the language, my grandfather owned his own business and catered to his community did well for himself. When immigration happens the older generation usually stays within their small community while the younger ones adapt. Any culture that does not evolve is bound to die, that is why I always laugh when people talk about western culture in the US because our culture is the product of massive immigration.

You live in a world that is getting more and more connected, you will get influenced by other cultures and their views whether you like it or not.
    I'm not against change, but during 30 years of multiculturalism this has been the catchphrase. 'Change is normal and other cultures enrich'. It looks great on paper but the patriarchy views it as weakness resulting in a staggering representation in crime rates and education.
    B
    now I get that theres a heap of good integration stories stories, I guess the question is, at what point are these developments acceptpable or not. Because we've saeen plenty of what the tribal mindset can bring, and immigratns (unknowingly?) are part of that problem

7+ Year Old Account
    ohhh good even more terrorists in germany, merkel is doing a wonderful job

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    ohhh good even more terrorists in germany, merkel is doing a wonderful job
    I want to thank you exemplaratory for all the comments made in the style of yours. It's a good exercise for me and I have noticed I get much better at ignoring these types of comments. I will become the troll master, yet!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.