Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What has this to do with your statement?
    Them talking about how 30k is a luxury in many countries. It's only a luxury in many countries if you're single and remain single. If you have a family with 2 adults and 3 kids here, 30k isn't going to last a year.

Goodbye Germany, everyone with a brain should get out of there now.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    This has nothing to do with anything on our side. It's the fault of free movement. If you manage to get past the outer border of the schengen countries or is in schengen you have a free passage to any country in schengen. That's just insane.
    So get out of Schengen.

And no, it's not "dey taking owr jerbs", it's "They're fucking the wages up by working for lower pay, ignoring the collective agreements". I wouldn't mind them coming here to work if they actually worked for the same pay as swedish workers do.
    Set minimum wages. Punish the employers harshly.

15+ Year Old Account
    And no, it's not "dey taking owr jerbs", it's "They're fucking the wages up by working for lower pay, ignoring the collective agreements". I wouldn't mind them coming here to work if they actually worked for the same pay as swedish workers do.
    Don´t you have minimum wage in sweden?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Set minimum wages. Punish the employers harshly.
    We already have the collective agreements through unions.

Don´t you have minimum wage in sweden?
    No? We have collective agreements through unions. But people coming here to work from abroad are often not unionized.

15+ Year Old Account
    Them talking about how 30k is a luxury in many countries. It's only a luxury in many countries if you're single and remain single. If you have a family with 2 adults and 3 kids here, 30k isn't going to last a year.
    If you have 2 adults and 3 kids you have 60k + child benefits... how much would that be?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    If you have 2 adults and 3 kids you have 60k + child benefits... how much would that be?
    No, they said 30k is a luxury. You don't get to change the number.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    they can't speak English, even if they're from the UK apparently.
    It´s because in english words can have many different meanings and that makes the language awesome. I´ve learned that from a great british citizen on this forum.

Deleted
    & people question the UK leaving the eu (deliberate lower case for eu).
    once were gone, we will finally be able to keep our borders open for people who deserve to be here & not the economic scroungers that arrive in europe daily.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, they said 30k is a luxury. You don't get to change the number.
    I don´t change the number, they never talked about family earnings, you did and therefore changed the number from 1 person to 2 + 3 kids.

Deleted
    I don´t change the number, they never talked about family earnings, you did and therefore changed the number from 1 person to 2 + 3 kids.
    You did change the number. They never talked about being single, they only said 30k is luxurious. I said 30k is good if you're single, not good if you have a family.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-15 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    population decline... germany has over 80million

its all about the fucking Money

It´s because in english words can have many different meanings and that makes the language awesome. I´ve learned that from a great british citizen on this forum.
    They'd never survive in our argument culture with that... Before they agreed on what the hell they were talking about, we'd be done with the argument and having a beer already.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    You did change the number. They never talked about being single, they only said 30k is luxurious. I said 30k is good if you're single, not good if you have a family.
    So when you read "earning 30k a year is considered luxurious" you think of a family of 5 and not a person earning 30k a year? Interesting to see how your mind works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Goodbye Germany, everyone with a brain should get out of there now.
    I can't believe how many idiots are actually believing a source like the Express

Over 40 years, Germany plans to accept immigrants from everywhere in the range of ~300.000 per year. Something completely normal. And brainless hysterics are having conniptions over it.

Dear lord.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    & people question the UK leaving the eu (deliberate lower case for eu).
    once were gone, we will finally be able to keep our borders open for people who deserve to be here & not the economic scroungers that arrive in europe daily.
    Yeah, those economic scroungers from the uk are a mess, also glad that it will stop eventually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    They'd never survive in our argument culture with that... Before they agreed on what the hell they were talking about, we'd be done with the argument and having a beer already.
    Probably why german speaking countries get shit done properly.

Deleted
    So when you read "earning 30k a year is considered luxurious" you think of a family of 5 and not a person earning 30k a year? Interesting to see how your mind works.
    I think of both being single and how much it is for a family. Which I doubt went unnoticed to you considering I said it's good if you're single but not so good if you're family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
    I can't believe how many idiots are actually believing a source like the Express

Over 40 years, Germany plans to accept immigrants from everywhere in the range of ~300.000 per year. Something completely normal. And brainless hysterics are having conniptions over it.

Dear lord.
    It would be better to incentivize the native German population to have more children rather than importing the dregs of the rest of the world, which is what they'll end up doing as they've already shown.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah, those economic scroungers from the uk are a mess, also glad that it will stop eventually.
    & what scroungers would they be?