Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I really hate to break it to you but this thread is not about sweden.
    I am using sweden as an example of a country where 30k is not luxurious and why it isn't. Stop arguing against me then if you do not want me to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    So what is the problem?
    The problem is that Mayhem doesn't understand this and thinks they're 2 adults working and changes the numbers.

over a period of 40 years...

But why start reading when you can just make up a bullshit answer right away.
    And how does that change what I said as not a fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Yes, I can do that by grooming people who are in high school at a "Bygglinje" and offer them internship and then hire them once they're done with school instead of bringing someone in from abroad who not only does not know the language but also needs education in what they're going to do.
    If you let the population decline enough, no. You won't be able to do that.
    Your own country is a prime example of that. Swedes do not produce enough children and young people don't want the "crap jobs".

Sweden, whether you like it or not, would not survive without people coming into the country. Same is true for Germany.

You don't have to like the system but if you decide that you don't you better be willing to take some serious blows to your own comfort of living.

Btw, 300k is 0.375% of 80 million. Just saying.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am using sweden as an example of a country where 30k is not luxurious under very specific circumstances and why it isn't. Stop arguing against me then if you do not want me to continue.
    Fixed that for you, so since the argument was neither about sweden nor about every country and never about families of five, why the hell did you bring it up?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And how does that change what I said as not a fact?
    You haven´t stated a fact, unless you´re a timetraveler. Are you a timetraveler?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Swedes do not produce enough children and young people don't want the "crap jobs".
    That's all I need to read from you to put you on ignore. You're just another one of those "job coaches" who complains about young people.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed that for you, so since the argument was neither about sweden nor about every country and never about families of five, why the hell did you bring it up?
    Because 30k isn't luxurious unless you're single.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I'm not sure what you meant with that comment. Cultures have always been mixing and the culture of Germany or Japan or Egypt is different from how it was a hundred or a thousand years ago because cultures always mix and form new cultures.

Flooding your country with 12 million more people, especially those from cultures that aren't that compatible with the different German cultures and don't even identify themselves as German.
    I meant that people with other beliefs, other values etc. don't mix well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Mixing cultures is fine, when the cultures aren't barbaric.

Everyone loves a visit to Little Italy, or China Town - who the fuck wants to go to Little Iraq, or Syria Town?

You're walking around the actual issue to avoid infractions. Everyone knows its religion that is the issue here and nothing else.

These people have been indoctrinated to think its okay to be violent towards women, and it shows.
    Of course I do. I got infraction for racism once because I told that black people are the race which has highest percentages in the jail(and that's a fact).

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Apart from the fact that the west is doing their best to actually help destabilize nations (and the whole fuck up can be traced back to colonialism when we didn't care how we messed in politics, nations and borders back then), let me ask you: You never eat asian, indian, mexican etc food? What do you think America was LITERALLY founded on? That is right: Multi-cultural immigrants.
    I don't want another USA in the Europe. Also - the ones in USA are acting like Americans, at least most of them, they obey USA law, they are glad that they're there, they want to be the part of the USA nation.

I once eat asian food, it wasn't as good as I expected. Didn't eat indian and mexico neither.

That's all I need to read from you to put you on ignore. You're just another one of those "job coaches" who complains about young people.
    Feel free to ignore facts. It won't change a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Feel free to ignore facts. It won't change a thing.
    It's not facts. You're just like that bitch at Aftonbladet whining about young people not being like her, willing to be stepped upon by the employer over and over. Off on ignore you go.

Im loving the irony of this, everyone telling germany not to do this. America voiced that it wanted to keep them out and they get raked over the coals.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because 30k isn't luxurious.
    Under the very specific situation of a family of 5, not eligible to benefits and with only one adult working. True, now please show me who ever stated that this was the case?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Under the very specific situation of a family of 5, not eligible to benefits and with only one adult working. True, now please show me who ever stated that this was the case?
    Do you think every migrant is single and will remain single?

Yes or no as an answer.

The average people that have enough children to counteract the declining / aging of the population are net subsidized families. The immigrants that integrate successfully into society adapt to our birth rates within around ~2 generations.

Those that dont adapt do get more kids and grow in numbers, because the root of the change is cultural, not genetical or biological. We can not accept that aspect, this is neither desirable in any aspect nor is it acceptable because it is not ehtical and unjust. It is furthermore not sustainable and thus highy self destructive.

If Merkel really doubles down on her vision for an immigration policy I am glad we arent living in a communist society, because there would be a purge happening.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2017-02-15 at 01:24 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you think every migrant is single and will remain single?

Yes or no as an answer.
    How about you answer first?

15+ Year Old Account
    It's amazing what omitting key facts in the headline and people reading only the headline will do to people.

It nowhere says we need 12 million Muslim refugees asap, it says: 12 million migrants - you know like people from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas included - in the next 40 years. This is something that is not even new, it is an addendum to existing papers and studies on this subject and goes far back. Think 10 years back.

The government realized that socio-economic circumstances made people avoid creating offspring altogether. There is a generation gap which spans over 20 years so that's a lot new people missing. Due to limitations of human biology you can't spawn as much people and as fast as you want even if you condemned all Germans to "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY NAO!". This is in part lacking key incentives and provision of counter-incentives to abstain from sexing-for-babies from government side and in part due to change in views of roles of partnerships, families and roles of men and women in a society.

In the DDR we had a stable population growth because everything was provided for, when the DDR went away things changed rapidly, like in a dramatic way. Even in old West-German states like Hesse there's villages where the average age is 65 and there is a town nearby where the average age is 50. Easy to see what this is spelling for these regions in economical sense and no robots won't fix it!

But hey, let's spread doom & gloom about 12 million Muslims a year instead and let's have our cake and eat it too while we are at it!
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

It's not facts. You're just like that bitch at Aftonbladet whining about young people not being like her, willing to be stepped upon by the employer over and over. Off on ignore you go.
    Not sure what you're talking about here. I'm sure you'll get the picture once you grow up though.

Are there 12 million jobs for them? If not then they will be a drain on the economy and that's bad for the country.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Bad, it's always bad.
    Mixing cultures was never a good thing to do.

If they want to help them, then they should send army to their country and bring democracy back.
    Or stop financing terrorist group so the elite can get more weather with business of war, honestly I dont know why most europe and americans dont protest against this kind of politics

Deleted
    How about you answer first?
    I'll answer when you admit your faulty line of thinking here.

If you respond no, then I am right.

If you respond yes, then you are going against the statistics and are fabricating data.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    It's amazing what omitting key facts in the headline and people reading only the headline will do to people.

It nowhere says we need 12 million Muslim refugees asap, it says: 12 million migrants - you know like people from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas included - in the next 40 years. This is something that is not even new, it is an addendum to existing papers and studies on this subject and goes far back. Think 10 years back.

The government realized that socio-economic circumstances made people avoid creating offspring altogether. There is a generation gap which spans over 20 years so that's a lot new people missing. Due to limitations of human biology you can't spawn as much people and as fast as you want even if you condemned all Germans to "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY NAO!". This is in part lacking key incentives and provision of counter-incentives to abstain from sexing-for-babies from government side and in part due to change in views of roles of partnerships, families and roles of men and women in a society.

In the DDR we had a stable population growth because everything was provided for, when the DDR went away things changed rapidly, like in a dramatic way. Even in old West-German states like Hesse there's villages where the average age is 65 and there is a town nearby where the average age is 50. Easy to see what this is spelling for these regions in economical sense and no robots won't fix it!

But hey, let's spread doom & gloom about 12 million Muslims a year instead and let's have our cake and eat it too while we are at it!
    First thing to do if you read a headline assume the most crazy and unreal reason for that headline and you´d still be off by a mile compared to the sillyness people in this thread dream up.