Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Didn't we kill Kil'Jaeden in the Sunwell? Why is he back?

I could have sword I vanquished Kil'Jaeden in the sunwell back in TBC. I even saw his armor fall off of him because he was destroyed by me and my guild.

How is he all of a sudden back and now we are facing him again? Did he resurrect? We didn't go back in time this time like we did in Draenor, so thats why Archimonde was still alive.

MODS:. Question answered. Feel free to close the thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2017-04-17 at 09:12 PM.

He didn't die - he got sucked back down the plughole. His necklace fell off and that was it.

Oh wait, it's Jaylock... nvm. I fed the troll - sorry guys.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-17 at 11:16 PM.

We didn't kill him, we just banished him

And demons do come back unless we kill them in the Nether, that is why we fought Archimonde so many times

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not this again

It was the same thing with ragnaros. They don't die. They just return to the twisting nether
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

After so many logical comments and actually nice threads I thought that you are never going to get back on that way Jay... I was mistaken.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Not this again

It was the same thing with ragnaros. They don't die. They just return to the twisting nether
    It isn't even the case this time. We just pushed him back through portal in Sunwell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not this again

Ragnaros went to the twisting nether when we killed him in the Molten Core? I thought he just returned to the firelands?

Deleted
    Thing is Keal'thas' demon soul is what was used to sustain Kil'jaeden, so expect the Sun Prince to return when we vanquish Kil'jaeden!

oops spoiler alert

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Ragnaros went to the twisting nether when we killed him in the Molten Core? I thought he just returned to the firelands?
    Same thing in the sense that they don't die outside of their plane, he didn't say rag went to the twisting nether, he said the demons do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    After so many logical comments and actually nice threads I thought that you are never going to get back on that way Jay... I was mistaken.
    huh?

I just asked why we are facing Kil'Jaeden a second time when we killed him already.

I understand why we faced Archimonde again (because of the time travel thing in both raid instances), but not Kil'Jaeden.

We killed him in our time, no alternate reality

Deleted
    huh?

I just asked why we are facing Kil'Jaeden a second time when we killed him already.

I understand why we faced Archimonde again (because of the time travel thing in both raid instances), but not Kil'Jaeden.

archimonde wasnt killed in nether so he could return , and kiljeaden we just pushed back through sunwell he never died which is quite cleary seen when you defeat him in sunwell he is sucked back though the sunwell.

huh?

There is only one Legion across all dimensions so the Archimonde we faced in WoD was the same as Hyjal...
    I mean look at all the other big named demons that have showed up again

If you're really asking and not kidding(T); the Archimonde we fought is the same one from our time that died in Hyjal. Blizzard thought it would be a good idea that the Burning Legion is the same one across all time-lines.

And how do you not know demons don't stay dead unless killed in the Twisting Nether?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    He didn't die - he got sucked back down the plughole. His necklace fell off and that was it.

Oh wait, it's Jaylock... nvm. I fed the troll - sorry guys.
    Can we have mods dealing with this please? Literally any time I step into threads with this OP someone calls him that.

I miss the times when Warcraft lore was much simpler and things mostly (except necromancy) stayed dead.
    But in this case it's unrelated as in Sunwell you just turn off the portal (more like the demon bathtub given its ridiculously small size) and Kil'jaeden just fall back in the hole.

huh?

KJ wasn't killed. We didn't kill him.

Actually - plenty of people here are wrong about Kil'jaeden - we didn't kill him in our reality so he could go back to Twisting Nether, nothing like this.
    We stopped the summoinng portal, so he went back where he came from. As you can see in the end of the fight - he's getting pulled back.

Not this again

Actually Raggy is dead now. Firelands is his Elemental Plane. Al'Akir to is if I recall.

Except we didn't kill him. We bonked him on the head and told him to get out of Azeroth.

We did but Blizzard ran out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    We did but Blizzard ran out of ideas.
    We literally never did so....?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing