Poll: Price of EU token

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Voted for lowest gold price, since I never sell them, only buy.

The poll is stupid tbh, sweet (not sweat) spot depends on who you are and what you do with the token, if you're like me who buys gametime with gold, of course you'd wish it'd cost as low as possible; if you are selling tokens of course you wish it'd cost as high as possible.

I am terrified though, since thanks to very high token cost right now almost half of my guild will stop playing in the next 1-3 months, and, since I don't want to search for a new one because my guild is like a family to me, it automatically means an end of wow for me as well... Well, so be it, at least I've got a free Overwatch and Starcraft
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I will start selling when the price has reached 250k.

Deleted
    The sweat-spot?
    Is that when you are having a hard time whether to buy a token now or wait a bit more for the price to go down, this causes you stress and you start sweating?

Jokes aside:
    For me it was around 60-70k. I'm not much into gold farming...
    On the other side; I can afford the sub regardless, so i really don't care.

Deleted
    You're basically pitting the two sides "against eachother", so the vote represents nothing... You should've done this with two votes or topics or whatever.

Hoever, I remember buying my first token in WoD for 48k... Farmed it easly by doing Cata raids with 3-4 characters a week. Nowadays I was hoping the token will stop between 100-120k, but the recent "you can get tokens for it" thing inflated it to shit unfortunately (168k in EU as of me writing this comment), so we reached the point where you'll have to buy gametime for real money if you can't afford to play this game for hours every day. :|
    So yeah this system rewards those who exploited the shit out of WoD Garrisons and / or can sit infront of the game all day, while casual people are more or less forced to spend real money on this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Not surprising on poll result. Of course people are going to vote for the lowest gold option as the best place (more buyers than sellers on this forum I'd guess).
    Im only buying tokens and choose 150-175. Max im wiling to pay for it

The price appears to be stabilizing at around 163k (was roughly 110k before the changes).