Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    can't know they lied till they get into power, hell the most issues people have with trump right now seems to be he is trying to carry though with his promises even some of the dumb ones, and if the Dem's didn't seem to be helping them that much under the last 8 years why as a party should they get more chances.
    Apart from that one where he said he was bringing jobs back to americans and then his family's vineyard applied for visa's to hire foreigners because they would work for a lower wage after he was elected.

People got tired of being called racists and homophobic and xenophobic every time they didn't agree wholeheartedly with the loony left. Even Democrats crossed over and women didn't "vote their vaginas". The Democrat party still doesn't understand why they lost and all they want to do is assign blame.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm more bringing into the fact that most folks don't care so much about sexual misconduct. Admittedly I was surprise at how popular Clinton stayed after his scandal, he even had scandals before he was elected and it didn't seem to matter. That was my wake up call. People who are still going on about Trump and his "Grab'em by the pussy" comment is ignoring the precedent set by Bill's popularity afterwards. That folks don't care that much about it.

Oddly Gary Hart and that other guy John Edwards, didn't fair so well in light of their sexual opps. Granted Edwards issues were more because of his dipping in the election pot.
    Fair, but the guy was trying to justify how he voted, citing sexism as a reason when the guy he voted for was recorded stating that he can do anything to a beautiful woman without waiting, including 'grabbing em by the pussy' just because he was a star. That's sexism, which makes his statement a bit hypocritical. It's like someone saying they voted for Hillary because she would keep her emails secure. Also, what Bill Clinton did was not sexist, it was kinky and unbecoming behavior for a President, but it was consensual and completely legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But you're smart enough to know that any vote for Gary was just a backwards vote for Trump. If you didn't, you need to spend less time thinking about McDonalds.
    How? The media had the entire earth convinced Hillary was going to win, my vote for Gary Johnson was, according to that logic, a vote for Hilldog. There was even a fucking CNN special called "Her first 100 days" . . . Newsweek magazine shipped copies of "Madam President".............. Don't blame your parties fuck up on me son. My vote went to Johnson, not Trump or Clinton. Period.

Exactly. This is all Trumpers have left - the same tired deflection and obfuscation.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, again, for proving my point. Let us know if you want out of the kiddie room for big-boy talk. Or were you actually going to provide any "rational arguments" - lol. Jesus, you fucking Trumpers crack me up.

Keep on chugging away.
    I'm not a Trump supporter man, I've said that about 1000 times now.

Rational arguments? That's amusing, since you're not interested in anything I have to say or anything contrary to what you think.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    I didn't make an argument for or against anyone, just asked a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    If you think so, you are just as wrong as anyone you think you're insulting.
    Yup. No statements there, just a "question."

Dude, don't double down on bullshit. If you're going to be a Hillary hater, own up to it. You're completely entitled to that opinion. But please don't have the "audacity" to hand-wave away my counterpoint with absolutely zero factual arguments, instead resting on the solid logical ground that you feel oh so very triggered that someone disagrees with you on the internet.

Do you have anything to "add to this conversation" other than whining at others for disagreeing with your completely unsupported assertions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    We have a two party system. If you were willing to risk Trump getting in office that is on you. Same as the Bernie Bro's and anyone else who thought this was some big joke.

I voted for Bernie in the primary here in WI and I am in no way pretending Clinton was perfect.
    According to everyone on earth, before the election, there was no risk of Trump getting if office. It was almost comical to suggest he might win. Three hours into election night coverage and there was still no chance of him winning.

Yet here we are.

*Edit* And I still would vote for Johnson if we could go back.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Turnip won because Hillary was a bad candidate.
    And perhaps mass voter disenfranchisement following the gutting of the Voting Rights Act in 2013, and the subsequent implementation of the Interstate Crosscheck System in 2014, had a little something to do with it as well. Perhaps even more so than this tired "bad candidate" (the same bad candidate who led the popular vote count by more than 2%) rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump won because the Dems nominated a person even more despised than Trump by a sufficient number of people. Simple. As. That.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter man, I've said that about 1000 times now.

Rational arguments? That's amusing, since you're not interested in anything I have to say or anything contrary to what you think.
    More Trumpet deflection and obfuscation. I provided you with arguments and you just hand-wave them by. But it's adorable you keep asking for the very thing you refuse to provide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    And perhaps mass voter disenfranchisement following the gutting of the Voting Rights Act in 2013, and the subsequent implementation of the Interstate Crosscheck System in 2014, had a little something to do with it as well. Perhaps even more so than this tired "bad candidate" (the same bad candidate who led the popular vote count by more than 2%) rhetoric.
    Had the Dems nominated pretty much anyone else, they would have grabbed far more of the vote.

A huge portion of the Trump supporters I've talked to have ended up being self-described Clinton detractors, moreso than having any interest in Trump's platform. I've met very few people that even take him seriously. Most I've spoken with look at him as though his job's already done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    (the same bad candidate who led the popular vote count by more than 2%) rhetoric.
    2% popular vote over an orange, reality TV cartoon.

She was a bad candidate. She's always been a bad candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    How? The media had the entire earth convinced Hillary was going to win, my vote for Gary Johnson was, according to that logic, a vote for Hilldog. There was even a fucking CNN special called "Her first 100 days" . . . Newsweek magazine shipped copies of "Madam President".............. Don't blame your parties fuck up on me son. My vote went to Johnson, not Trump or Clinton. Period.
    Your ignorance is on you (and now the entire country) - not me. If you don't understand how a two party system works, just ask man. Just ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were willing to accept a Trump presidency then. Enjoy.
    I voted for Johnson because I don't stay home on election night. /facepalm

There is no way in hell Trump or Clinton was getting my vote. But like I said, I don't stay home on election night. Sorry you guys lost, get your shit together and push Trump out of office in 2020. But remember, that's on democrats, not people who voted 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    That's really odd, because they were Blue in 2012 and 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/201...president.html
    http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/results/president/

Damn I hate when my stereotypes don't hold up. Those people who voted for Obama twice are now stupid? And none of that is on Hillary being bad?
    Yes, they were stupid. They believed in Dump telling them unemployment was really at 40%, that the ACA was killing people and that the sky was falling cuz "Democrats in charge".

10+ Year Old Account
    Your ignorance is on you (and now the entire country) - not me. If you don't understand how a two party system works, just ask man. Just ask.
    For me it was a choice of voting for a 3rd party or not voting at all. There was no way I could have voted for either main candidate and looked myself in the mirror for the next 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account

Still not on me because I wouldn't have voted for either of them in the first place, I simply didn't want to stay home on election night. Keep trying man, you used to be really good at being condescending, but your'e kind of falling off recently. Its odd too, because you're one of the smartest people on earth and somehow you and your party of "smartest people on earth" failed to beat the biggest joke candidate ever put forth by a political party in the history of politics.

/hug

You were willing to accept a Trump presidency then. Enjoy.
    dude, comon, one vote isn't enough to do shit. hell what makes you think he didn't consider the fact he lives in Texas, which is going to go to a Republican no matter what in 2016? it's the same reason I didn't bother voting AT ALL since I know for a fact weather I want it to to or not CA is going to go to a democrat. on top of the fact I hated both of the choices we had.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Jobs are not coming back. More and mire jobs are being automated and new jobs are either part time, temp, or independent contractors which provide none of the benefits of full-time employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone that thinks Trump is going to "bring jobs back" is flat out delusional. They're stupid for believing him. So, even if they aren't racists/bigots/whatever and just wanted jobs and voted for Trump because of that, it means they are idiots that are denying reality. So take your pick.