10+ Year Old Account

Weekly Trump Summary not needed

At the point we have one poster doing a weekly update on Trump, on top of all the other Trump threads, it is a personal blog. We're now on week 4. This isn't amazing news, there will be a week 5 and eventually a week 50.

We can't have threads on every stupid shitty thing Trump does, or you people would complain even more. Be glad that these threads exist to concentrate the mocking.
    Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post44652268

That isn't a productive discussion. If a place is needed to "concentrate the mocking" then let it be a sticky thread or a sub forum. I thought the OT in Gen-OT referred to off topic (on a gaming forum) rather than Only Trump.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are free, within our rules, to create threads. I see nothing about this thread that violates our rules.

A thread no one is interested in will sink down the pages quickly. If a thread does not, then there's obviously some kind of interest.

As long as such a thread breaks no rules it won't be closed.