10+ Year Old Account

Custom Game Ideas

There's been a few game modes that have been created that have become popular. Found any that you enjoy?

Here are some examples:

Global Offensive:
    -Soldier 76, McCree, and Windowmaker, headshots only, 500% damage, no ults
    Lucio Racing:
    -Max movement speed
    Ana Paintball:
    -Max damage, min hp
    Reinhardt Rumble:
    -Max movement speed, lowered health, 0 cd on Charge, but increased CD on Firestrike and Earthshatter to 300%
    Overwatch Badminton:
    -2 Genjis with no Deflect CD bouncing Junkrat bombs back and forth
    Predator:
    -3 Soldiers with reduced movement, reduced hp and no skills besides Helix battling a super fast Sombra with reduced Stealth CDs and faster Translocator and EMP.
    Flight Fights:
    -Pharah, Mercy, Genji, Tracer and D.Va with no CDs
    House of the Flying Genji:
    -Two teams of Genjis against each other on Ilios with no CDs
    Mercy the Necromancer:
    -One team consists of a single beefed-up Mercy accompanied by a horde of AI bots, defending a capture point map against a team of human raiders. Reddit link

https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/o...t-custom-games
    http://www.pcgamer.com/best-overwatch-custom-games/

Deleted
    I played a custom gamemode consisting of team Ana vs team Lucio. Max movement speed, no respawning, Lucio health set to 20. ~2 sec CD on sleep dart. Try and sleep a Lucio and then wipe out entire team Lucio. It was so funny and very intense playing as Lucio flying over the map.

Deleted
    Wow these sound awsome. How do you play them? I thought you couldn't play custom games until the update?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frothington View Post
    Wow these sound awsome. How do you play them? I thought you couldn't play custom games until the update?
    Should see the option in the Arcade mode, on the right hand side.

So far I've participated in 'boss battles'. Tried it with a buffed Reinhardt and then with Winston and it was pretty fun.

Quick question btw, is there any way to 'save' the custom settings you apply to a custom game so that you may load those settings and start a new game with those settings instead of having to set up everything again from scratch? That'd be really nice to have.

I use the settings found on anapaintball.com's homepage. It's more tactical and doesn't flood the map with players. Have a lot of people who enjoy playing it whenever I host it