Mythic Chronomatic Anomaly Help

Hello Everyone,

We have been working on this boss for awhile and was looking for feedback. My biggest concerns are that I feel like we are not being effective with our split group for the adds. Again any feedback would be very helpful and thanks in advance.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ulty=5&wipes=1

your raid is taking a lot of damage cause by temporal orb 1-2 hits is fine but anything over that will cause you serious problems if its happening during a power overwhelming. it would also appear that the raid is getting hit a lot by time bombs these people need to move out quicker and further away

Deleted
    I just checked your best wipe. It was overall OK, however, I would only send in the third wave 2 player to the right add. Just enough to interrupt him. You need everyone in the other add dpsing him down (potions) asap, so you can interrupt the boss asap. After this, everyone (boss included) move to the second add, kill it and go on.

Deleted
    With your current raid dps, the dps check to make it without killing the fourth add wave is pretty brutal. The boss needs to die around 5:10 to 5:15 (which is around the time of my guilds first kill and we struggled quite a bit with dps, while 4 healing). If you loose people to time bomb, it's over. Both of your tanks and 4 of your healers do way to little to help with damage. Your interrupts look good.
    The PO stacks look ok, but going over 3 after first one is pretty risky and cost you players, just interrupt it at 3 at the latest.

Short thingy for your bear: You swipe way too much and it costs you stronger abilities, swipe is pretty much your lowest priority on 1 or 2 targets. With the leggies you have and better relics (because +stam is fucking shit) you should be pulling at least 50k more, and most of that difference is in you not using Thrash, Mangle and GG procs. Swipe should not be your highest damage ability. You had 59 GG procs but only casted moonfire 12 times, you only casted Thrash 26 times. The CD is 6 seconds, so with 0 haste you should get 50 on that fight (minus a few for running around but not loosing half). Mangle is the same but worse, since you actually used it less even though it can even proc to reset the cd.

Just wanted to say thanks for the helpful tips, I agrees we do need to work on avoidable damage. I will pass the formation along to our bear.
    We decided to go the 5 heal route because it seems like we are getting behind in heals, which I consider us to have a competent 4 healer core. It definitely seems like our healers are stressed at times in the fight but I think it has to do with members getting hit by avoidable damage. I know a lot of teams 4 heal it but I find it hard how just from our experiences on him.