Deleted

Spellblade HC question

I was wondering if it's possible to stack the fire elementals and burn them down with aoe stuns and silence. Does anyone know if solar beam works in this case? Or just use a few arcane torrents. I know they get 100% increased cast speed but it still looks doable. Am I missing something?

It's not feasible because the adds do a pulsing AoE unaffected by silence or stuns but it is increased by the 200% damage buff from being too close to each other. The damage is called Burst of Flame if you want to look for it in logs

Its possible to stack them, yes. But you'll die instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lartok View Post
    It's not feasible because the adds do a pulsing AoE unaffected by silence or stuns but it is increased by the 200% damage buff from being too close to each other. The damage is called Burst of Flame if you want to look for it in logs
    Ah ok thanks that wasn't in the journal! Even without it though the cast time was probably gonna be almost instant I guess.

Deleted
    Well, the shadow priest Silence doesn't silence them, only interrupts, which makes me think the solar beam only does the same. Not 100% sure though. If it would silence them it would theoretically be possible with a heavily ranged setup.

If you have decent heals, stacking them in grps of 2 works perfectly fine, so you can aoe 6 down at a time if the positioning is right.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even decent heals actually, just semi-decent dps

Quote Originally Posted by Habix View Post
    Well, the shadow priest Silence doesn't silence them, only interrupts, which makes me think the solar beam only does the same. Not 100% sure though. If it would silence them it would theoretically be possible with a heavily ranged setup.
    Solar Beam silences them.

Deleted
    The casting time will be so fast that you'll get OS instantly.