Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Uhh.. you're given the illusion of choice, however you must go to all zones and they all have the same story.. all you do is decide which order to complete them in. It makes zero difference
    With alts that are rested, you don't have to do close to all the zones. None of my last 4 have taken much of the same path at all.

I also do the profession quests on them as I level, which decides what parts of zones I do as I go- none of mine have felt like I'm repeating the same things much at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

how do you level from 100 to 110 in 6 hours? i've only leveled one alt so far and that took me like 12 hours. i'm not the fastest when it comes to leveling lol.

Deleted
    Use rested XP, du dungeons.

Or simply don't play yet another alt if you can't put the work in.

Deleted
    You do know, that you can skip the Broken Shore Scenario after you did it on your first character?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    WoD was substantially better in that it didn't force you to finish stories in every zone for every character so there was plenty on your third or fourth that was still new for you to see.

Also zone design was just so SO much better it's insane. The only zone that had a lot of verticality was Nagrand and even that was only one part of it.
    you don't have to finish every zone in legion, i believe my last 2 toons have capped in 2.5-3 zones

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putch View Post
    It's so difficult to know what people want these days, I was told dungeon spamming destroyed the leveling experience, or maybe that was just the view of the vanilla enthusiasts!
    Yeah so very true it is very difficult to know what people want, one minute it is they don't like this so the dev changes it to be better. But then those same people hate the change and so the dev changes it again, and again the people don't like it.. Really a game dev has it a lot harder when it comes to creating a game / adding content..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Uhh.. you're given the illusion of choice, however you must go to all zones and they all have the same story.. all you do is decide which order to complete them in. It makes zero difference
    It may be so but at least it is not really the railroad leveling in previous xpacs like MoP where you started in Jade Forest and ended in Vale of Eternal Blossoms.. WoTLK and Cata were slightly different where you had two start zones but eventually you were directed to the same end zone.. TBC was pretty much A to B leveling from Hellfire Peninsula at the start and ending in Shadowmoon Valley..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-02-20 at 05:42 AM.