Deleted

Affliction - Trinket question

Hello,

I need some advice. I have a few trinket, and thinkin' on, which one I should use. I would like to ask some advice.

I have a BiS trinket: Erratic Metronome (910ilvl).
    For second Trinket, I currently use: Fury of the Burning Sky (895ilvl)

Near it, I have some other trinket, not too good versions, but who knows:
    - Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (870ilvl, stack mastery)
    - Icon of Rot (890ilvl)

The question is, which one I should use? I'm not too experienced to simmin the gear or the stat weights. So if you have some advice, then just let me know. Thank you.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are the best trinkets for Afflic anyhow?

Are we going for ones that give base Secondary stat w/ an "equip" function that gives more Secondary?

Quote Originally Posted by huncyrus View Post
    Hello,

I need some advice. I have a few trinket, and thinkin' on, which one I should use. I would like to ask some advice.

I have a BiS trinket: Erratic Metronome (910ilvl).
    For second Trinket, I currently use: Fury of the Burning Sky (895ilvl)

Near it, I have some other trinket, not too good versions, but who knows:
    - Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (870ilvl, stack mastery)
    - Icon of Rot (890ilvl)

The question is, which one I should use? I'm not too experienced to simmin the gear or the stat weights. So if you have some advice, then just let me know. Thank you.
    I would stay for those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    What are the best trinkets for Afflic anyhow?

Are we going for ones that give base Secondary stat w/ an "equip" function that gives more Secondary?
    For me I prefer Whispers in the Dark and a stats stick with high enough item lvl(890).
    Edit Signature.

Don't change your trinkets. Erracting Metronome is pretty good, especially on the ilvl that you have. Fury of the Burning Sky is not that great unfortunately, but definitely better than the Fulminatoin Charge or the garbage that is Icon of Rot. Imo you should aim for a Whispers in the Dark, that trinket is absolutely amazing and insane for affliction. Once you have it, you could just use that and the metronome and do pretty well on every fight. Maybe use the Pharamere's tome if you can get it for some add fights, but apart from that, just enjoy the haste and increased speed of dots.

Deleted
    Thank you the advice. I would like to chase the Whispers trinket, until then, i keep the current set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huncyrus View Post
    Thank you the advice. I would like to chase the Whispers trinket, until then, i keep the current set.
    Whispers and a high rolled Urn from nightbane is considered BiS right now. Metronome is fine if u cant get a good Urn. All the other trinkets sadly are pretty much garbage for affliction.