Sub rogue dps help

Hello, hopefully it is okay for me to post a thread like this here. I am a recent (beginning of NH) convert from feral druid. I was tired of single target tunneling and having little utility and I wanted to try something new, so I rolled sub rogue. I have been reading guides and doing as much research as I can, but I feel as though my damage is very low and I typically have to sit on progression bosses. I am really enjoying the playstyle of sub and would like to stay with this spec if at all possible, so I'd really like some advice.

Logs: www,warcraftlogs.com/reports/mdCqyghXnRw64Lbj/
    Armory: us,battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Invisiflea/simple

I got my 4set recently during a very lucky week of raiding and switched to Anticipation, which definitely helped with combo point waste but I'm still behind the rest of my raid in damage. I guess I just want to know how much of my low damage is me playing badly vs how much is just having bad gear (I know both my fel relics are bad and I have worthless legendaries/can't even equip two legendaries yet)

I am currently simming around 441k on simcraft and 412k on shadowcraft.

I would really appreciate any help! Thank you.

I would say check out: http://roguedpsguide.com/stjerns-leg...#SubtletyRogue

I also see you have a gem missing and have a 150 enchant instead of 200. Minor things that make a big difference. No back enchant either.

As for your rotation and ability usage, check out:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ety&bracket=15

Kind of see what other Sub rogues are doing talent/rotation wise in your ilvl class.

Quote Originally Posted by foamylather View Post
    Hello, hopefully it is okay for me to post a thread like this here. I am a recent (beginning of NH) convert from feral druid. I was tired of single target tunneling and having little utility and I wanted to try something new, so I rolled sub rogue. I have been reading guides and doing as much research as I can, but I feel as though my damage is very low and I typically have to sit on progression bosses. I am really enjoying the playstyle of sub and would like to stay with this spec if at all possible, so I'd really like some advice.

Logs: www,warcraftlogs.com/reports/mdCqyghXnRw64Lbj/
    Armory: us,battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Invisiflea/simple

I got my 4set recently during a very lucky week of raiding and switched to Anticipation, which definitely helped with combo point waste but I'm still behind the rest of my raid in damage. I guess I just want to know how much of my low damage is me playing badly vs how much is just having bad gear (I know both my fel relics are bad and I have worthless legendaries/can't even equip two legendaries yet)

I am currently simming around 441k on simcraft and 412k on shadowcraft.

I would really appreciate any help! Thank you.
    Gear up, get your weapon maxxed asap.

Macro SD-->SS.
    Pool to 75 before SD (80 if you have energy neck).
    Don't fret about making sure you get 4 SS 1 evisc per dance, 3SS/2evisc is perfectly fine with the anticipation playstyle.
    Only generate Finality:evisc when at 8+ combo points. The finality buff for eviscerate can stack up to 40%.
    Make a habit of using goremaws for energy gen more than combo points, and as close as you can to on-cooldown.
    Feel free to use DFA if you want more aoe - it's an adjustment, but because it scales with finality and mastery its huge for our aoe/cleave. use Master of Sub anytime you swap to DFA. DFA is bugged with weaponmaster.

Gear for as much mastery as possible and Crit 25-30%. Haste and vers are both good as well.

Most importantly though, max the artifact.

Just some general tips.