Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They INCREASED chances, and I still have 1 legendary equipped and essences to upgrade theoretical legendaries out the wazoo! I'm in such a bad luck-spell at the moment.
    Why have you got the titan essence, when you do get a new ledge it will already be upgraded......

Quote Originally Posted by Korbixx View Post
    Yet here I am doing however many emissary quests and still only have two, while so many other people have upwards of 5+ LoL
    It helps to do heroic/mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, raidfinder/raids...

My demon hunter got a legendary yesterday and another today. Yes, you can hunt me down now.

Quote Originally Posted by dproject View Post
    the legendary system is bullshit right now. Since the difference between the low tier legendary to high tier legendary is just too high, people start making many accounts and see what they might get for the first one. If it's not the high tier legendary, they switch to another new account.
    I don't think this kind behavior is healthy for the game. It looks like a pay-to-win system by cheap mobile gaming companies out there...
    Bad excuse. Legendaries have been nerfed to the ground for many specs. Sure if you're hardcore raiding it might be correct, but any semi-hardcore raider will be absolutely fine without the best legendaries. I play shadow priest and the difference between the best legendary and prydaz is like 3%. Other classes might have larger gaps, but still it's not a big deal. And if you are hardcore raider you should have 7-8 legendaries anyway by now so you should be able to choose freely, if not now, at least very soon given how the legendary system works.

Little less than a month until Chronicle! So excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    Lol I thought Blizz upping the Legendary droprate was full of it and then a few minutes after reading this I opened an Emissary box and I got the Str legendary trinket.

Won't doubt Blizzard again.

As much I don't enjoy the game even slightly anymore, I want an audiobook of both chronicle versions after the pre legion tomb of sargeras ones.

Loved the HotS/Overwatch mix.

Also that book looks amazing, but Amazon shipping is as cancerous as ever, which is a bit of a dealbreaker. You guys should do a promotional/gift code giveaway for non-US residents or something

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamik View Post
    You're doing basically the minimum requirement to get a Legendary. Emissary cache is on the low end of Legendary drop rates, you need to do raids and multiple M+ each week to up your odds. You shouldn't be surprised that you only have 2 Legendaries.
    That would explain it, thanks! I havent played since MoP so all of this is entirely new to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    My demon hunter got a legendary yesterday and another today. Yes, you can hunt me down now.
    A month ago I got Prydaz on RF as the first legendary for my Alt AFF lock.

30 min later I got the Legendary Agony Headpiece...

Man 30 min apart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    How long have you two been completing emmisary quests?
    I don't do them every day.. but I did about 25 chests or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    These books are pure orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamik View Post
    You're doing basically the minimum requirement to get a Legendary. Emissary cache is on the low end of Legendary drop rates, you need to do raids and multiple M+ each week to up your odds. You shouldn't be surprised that you only have 2 Legendaries.
    You're mixing doing more stuff with "low end". Emissary cache is not a lower chance than raids/m+.

They're all just "another chance" at getting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Bad excuse. Legendaries have been nerfed to the ground for many specs. Sure if you're hardcore raiding it might be correct, but any semi-hardcore raider will be absolutely fine without the best legendaries. I play shadow priest and the difference between the best legendary and prydaz is like 3%. Other classes might have larger gaps, but still it's not a big deal. And if you are hardcore raider you should have 7-8 legendaries anyway by now so you should be able to choose freely, if not now, at least very soon given how the legendary system works.
    Dude, prydaz is just a stat stick basically (and as an acessory, without int/agi/str). Unless the best SP legendary is another stat stick (and another acessory to not have int on it), it won't be "3%". Every class/spec has at least one legendary that bumps your dps by a huge margin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    You gotta farm to get legendaries. I don't believe there are guys who played for 3+ months only sitting at 2. I do all raids, normal and heroic, all dungones when I'm done with that (m+, normal mythics, whatever I get myself into fast), and ofc the daily quests. I have my 4th now, and I started playing Legion in mid november.
    I did not do a lot of M+, maybe 5 per week.
    It's just RNG at really low success chance (with increased chance on your 1st and 2nd one according to Blizzard).

Playing since Legion's launch, doing raids, caches, m+, and only got my 3rd last week from a raid boss (and crappy generic one, just like the other two). Actually none of my 110 characters (5) actually have a good (or bis) legendary for their spec/classes, they're all generic (a bunch of Prydaz and Sephuz...)

Yet, there are people that got one while still leveling to 110.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2017-02-19 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post

Dude, prydaz is just a stat stick basically (and as an acessory, without int/agi/str). Unless the best SP legendary is another stat stick (and another acessory to not have int on it), it won't be "3%". Every class/spec has at least one legendary that bumps your dps by a huge margin.
    Then you're basically clueless. Check https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=9474

Best legendary boosts dmg by roughly 6% while prydaz boosts dmg by roughly 3%. Most other legendaries are about equal to prydaz or just slightly better.

Hell yes, we're getting some solid Draenor lore! And a in-depth breakdown of the First and Second Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    I don't do them every day.. but I did about 25 chests or so.
    25 chests isn't very many. If you are only doing those, then you'd have to be considered really lucky to have gotten one in only 25.

No Balancing Druid and Mistweaver Monk at PvP Tuning? Isn't Blizzard looking at Rated Battlegrounds? Oh, I forgot, the only tuned bracket is crappy 3v3...