Deleted

PC Randomly dies like it lost power black screen

The issue is that my pc randomly dies like it lost power just black screen. If i try to press the power on button nothing happens. However if i go over behind the case and push the psu button off and then on again and now press the power on button it boots up fine and then it randomly dies again like it lose power (black screen) ive been in the bios and temps looks fine under 30. I feel like this is the psu but im really suprissed as it's supernova 650W (Gold Certified) but i quess they can die also.

Wanted to hear your guys opinion before i sent this psu back to get replaced.

PSUs are not immune to failures. If your computer isn't overheating and it's still just randomly shutting down, then yeah, my first step would be to swap to a different PSU and see if that fixes it.

What do you mean "randomly" dies, though? What are you doing on your computer, at the moment when it "dies" ? When I had PSU troubles, I saw that my computer would only shut down when I ran 3D games, and figured out that my PSU was not strong enough to support my new graphics card. The GPU would draw too much power, forcing the computer to shut down.

if you have a freind who will lend you their psu then try that if that fixes the issue then its clearly that which is the issue if that doesnt fix it then i would lean towards it being a motherboard issue