Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    I don't terminate persons, I terminate pregnancies. Who is pregnant? Women.
    semantics, unless its a molar pregancy it is a person
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Democrats focusing on the important issues as always lmao
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...no they're bad people because they think their view that a parasitic mass of cells is a person, whose "protection" involves removing bodily autonomy of the actual human being.
    Interesting, Krazy, you don't say that a child acts like a parasite, you equate it to one.

Weird, you keep trying to defend that you haven't been equating a child with a parasite this whole time, and yet, here it is.

You keep pushing this argument around the right to life as being moot based on your view that it is only a clump of cells that "science has proven" to not be a human being. I think you're ignoring the logic in that. A human fetus has never grown to become a horse, a giraffe, or a stay-puft marshmallow man; only a human. You are making a huge leap in logic to deny that this is, in fact, a person in every way.

Not only that, but you also make the same argument for your belief based on "feels" (as you so put it). You feel it isn't a person because to you it is a parasite, but then claim in the same breath that anyone who does not agree with you is only upset because of being "triggered" or because they are basing their argument on "feels". That's just ironic. It's also an ad hominem attack, which is another fallacy.

The simple causality of what human reproduction does is that it is meant to produce another life. This is a fact, a natural fact that is coded into our DNA. When you try to deny it, it is really out of convenience, masked by a "desire to protect women's choices", which is in turn a hammer being used to harm women in the womb. The amount of mental gymnastics you need to perform to divorce yourself from this fact is troubling. Even if you don't care what I have to say, the fact remains: a life begins at conception.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    semantics, unless its a molar pregancy it is a person
    A pregnancy is a person? Please site your source.

All my sources say a woman is pregnant.

Pregnancy

"The state of carrying a developing embryo or fetus within the female body"

When you terminate a pregnancy, you are changing the state of a female body to not pregnant.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-21 at 05:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A pregnancy is a person? Please site your source.

All my sources say a woman is pregnant.
    removing a pregnancy that isnt a molar pregnancy results in the death of a child, murder, urrrm excuse me, involuntary manslaughter

removing a pregnancy results in the death of a child
    Removing anyone from the use of another body they need to survive would result in their death. Your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing anyone from the use of another body they need to survive would result in their death. Your point?
    You knew that when you had sex that a person reliant on your body could be created.

- - - Updated - - -

if that person being their would result in their death I am for the removal of that person

removing a pregnancy that isnt a molar pregnancy results in the death of a child, murder, urrrm excuse me, involuntary manslaughter
    Good luck getting someone to arrest a woman for terminating her pregnancy on a charge of involuntary manslaughter, I'm sure they'll look kindly on you for wasting their time.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

You knew that when you had sex that a person reliant on your body could be created.
    So? That doesn't mean I have to give up my right to bodily autonomy so YOU can decide if it can retain the use of my body.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? That doesn't mean I have to give up my right to bodily autonomy so YOU can decide if it can retain the use of my body.
    except once you create that person they are a seperate entity from you, according to you

if that person being their would result in there death I am for the removal of that person
    I don't give a damn what you are for when it comes to who can retain the use of MY body or not.

You don't have the right to MY bodily autonomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    But a few hours earlier when it's still in the womb it's a parasite?
    This whole "aborting a baby 5 minutes before it's due is murder!" isn't an argument, that stuff is so absurdly rare and is almost always because the baby is no longer viable and you risk losing the mother in addition to the child.

People do not wander into clinics demanding abortions after their water has broken, or even months prior. The grand majority of abortions take place before the 5 month mark.

I don't want to get an infraction but holy shit, this stuff is so over documented it's is absolutely *astounding* that people still seriously argue this "they're gunna abort their baby hours before they're going to give birth" nonsense. IT DOESN'T APPLY. STOOOPPPPPP.

they are a separate entity from you
    Yes, they are. And they don't get to retain the use of my body without my continuous consent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, they are. And they don't get to retain the use of my body without my continuous consent.
    but you already agreed to me that a person could be created and that they would be reliant on your body

you already agreed to me
    I never agreed anything to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never agreed anything to you.
    u said that a person seperate from you would be reliant on ur bod, multiple times

u said that a person separate from you would be reliant on ur body
    I also said that in order for it to retain the use of my body, it would need my continuous consent. I never agreed to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also said that in order for it to retain the use of my body, it would need my continuous consent. I never agreed to that.
    you also said that this person that would need continuous consent to your body could result from your decision to have sex

you also said that this person that would need continuous consent to your body could result from your decision to have sex
    Yep. They will still need my continuous consent to retain the use of my body after my decision to have sex. I still never agreed to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. They will still need my continuous consent to retain the use of my body after my decision to have sex. I still never agreed to that.
    but their unalienable rights give them the right to live, whether you agree to let them live or not they have that right, correct?