Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Give me a good argument why a man that talked to a woman and they both agreed they don't want kids should pay child support if a sperm donor doesn't have to.
    Because if a man has sex with that woman, they are taking the risk that she might want kids after having sex with her.

A woman who buys sperm from a sperm bank wants kids before she has sex and agreed to not ask for child support from the sperm donor.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-22 at 04:35 AM.

Again, no one is forced to have a medical procedure due to the right to bodily autonomy.

That is not going to change until everyone is OK with being forced to have a medical procedure.
    You bet your ass it's going to change.

Right now abortion is seen as OK because giving birth is a 9month process that makes you suffer through a lot. Remove that and abortion will once again be seen as killing baby humans, which it basically is.

Give me a good argument why a man that talked to a woman and they both agreed they don't want kids should pay child support if a sperm donor doesn't have to.

Hint: Because the woman changes her mind and the state, instead of blaming the woman for changing her mind which is 100% her choice and should be 100% her responsibility, is too afraid of making her take full responsibility.
    You sound like you hate women. Do you hate women?

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Because if you have sex with that woman, you are taking the risk that she might want kids after having sex with her.
    And how is that my problem? If she changes her mind, that's her choice and her responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    You sound like you hate women. Do you hate women?

No, only those that are against equality.

Now do you have an argument, or will you spout the same drivel feminists usually do?

" Muh sexism! Mysoginistic pig!! REEEEEEEEEEE "

And how is that my problem? If she changes her mind, that's her choice and her responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

No, only those that are against equality.

Now do you have an argument, or will you spout the same drivel feminists usually do?

" Muh sexism! Mysoginistic pig!! REEEEEEEEEEE "
    Your argument is very one sided. First off, you can't compare a boyfriend/husband to a sperm donor. There are steps you can take as a male to prevent you from having kids. Just get a vasectomy and do your part.

You bet your ass it's going to change.
    So, you are ok with being forced to have medical procedures? Cool. Now that you are ok with being forced, others might be ok with being forced too.

- - - Updated - - -

And how is that my problem?
    Because you took the risk, not society, so society wants those who took the risk to pay before they do.

Your argument is very one sided. First off, you can't compare a boyfriend/husband to a sperm donor. There are steps you can take as a male to prevent you from having kids. Just get a vasectomy and do your part.
    You gave me no arguments here.

And I'm not getting sterilised ( also impossible for a guy my age with no kids ) just because I have no rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you took the risk, not society, so society wants those who took the risk to pay before they do.
    Neither should fucking pay. Not their choice, not their responsibility.

If you're to poor to have a kid, don't have a kid/adopt.

You gave me no arguments here.

And I'm not getting sterilised ( also impossible for a guy my age with no kids ) just because I have no rights.
    You could always get a reversal if you change your mind. Again, it's all you you you.

You could always get a reversal if you change your mind. Again, it's all you you you.

Yeah, because reversals are known to work.

Again, no doctor will sterilise a young man with no kids.

Again, it's all you you you.
    Fuck outta' here. Tell a woman to get sterilised if she wants an abortion and the world will be coming onto you with pitchforks.

It's a situation where equality and responsibility is thrown out the window.

Guy tells you he doesn't want a kid and you go ahead and have one anyway, knowing you'll be a single mother? That should be on you. You make a selfish, bad decision. You should not be rewarded.

Neither should fucking pay.
    Those who take the risk should always pay before those who did not.

Those who take the risk should always pay before those who did not.
    I.e. the woman. THANK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZaer View Post
    Clearly forcing someone to have kids they don't want is the correct solution.
    For human traffickers, it is. Make women pop them babies out, they are worth alot to those that can't have any of their own!

- - - Updated - - -

I.e. the woman. THANK YOU.
    The woman can't take the risk on her own, she needed a sperm donor that was willing to take the risk as well. IE: The man who had sex with her.

For human traffickers, it is. Make women pop them babies out, they are worth alot to those that can't have any of their own!

- - - Updated - - -

The woman can't take the risk on her own, she needed a sperm donor that was willing to take the risk as well. IE: The man who had sex with her.
    Ahahahaha.

That's like blaming the dudes that sold me my car when I get into an accident.

Sorry, doesn't work like that.

Or shouldn't. But the world is an unfair place, so god bless stair drops.

Yeah, because reversals are known to work.

Again, no doctor will sterilise a young man with no kids.

Fuck outta' here. Tell a woman to get sterilised if she wants an abortion and the world will be coming onto you with pitchforks.

It's a situation where equality and responsibility is thrown out the window.

Guy tells you he doesn't want a kid and you go ahead and have one anyway, knowing you'll be a single mother? That should be on you. You make a selfish, bad decision. You should not be rewarded.
    You're being so dramatic. It's a form of birth control that can be reversed.

You're being so dramatic. It's a form of birth control that can be reversed.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that no doctor will sterilise a healthy young male with no kids?

I shouldn't need to have surgery to gain the sense of security women have by default.

Pretty sure this surgery isn't free.

Pretty sure reversals are wonky.

That's like blaming the dudes that sold me my car when I get into an accident.
    The dudes that sold you a car didn't take a risk of you getting into an accident. They were not ever driving the car when you got into an accident, you were. You took the risk to get into an accident.

The dudes that sold you a car didn't take a risk of you getting into an accident. They were not ever driving the car.
    Yes they did, they sold me the car.

They were not ever driving the car.

Neither is the man. He just gives you the key.

If you drive off the bridge when you promised you'd hit the brakes that's on you, honey.

Neither is the man.
    Yes, he is. He drove the woman. She is the car. The accident is the child. If she can't take care of it, the man has to. If the man can't take care of it, society has to. If society can't take care of it, it dies.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-22 at 04:57 AM.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that no doctor will sterilise a healthy young male with no kids?

I shouldn't need to have surgery to gain the sense of security women have by default. Also pretty sure this surgery isn't free.

And I'm pretty sure reversals are wonky.
    Any adult who is eighteen or older can get a vasectomy.

Yes he is. He drove the woman.
    No, he didn't. The woman isn't a machine. She's the driver.

She's 100% responsible for where the car goes. The man's contribution is minimal, no different from the guy that sold me the car.

The only reason the man pays is that we live in a fucked up world that's too afraid women will once again cry oppression when they are made to suffer the consequences of their choices.

Any adult who is eighteen or older can get a vasectomy.
    https://www.google.ro/search?q=docto...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Happens all the time.

Also, irrelevant. I should not and will not spend money to sterilise myself to gain the same basic sense of security and sexual freedom women are born with.