21 February Hotfix - Rogue PvP Nerfs

Rogue
    Assassination
    Fixed a bug that caused Deadly Brew's additional free Wound Poison effect to increase to Kingsbane's damage.
    Poison Bomb's damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP.
    Wound Poison's healing reduction effect has been reduced to 20% in PvP (24% with Master Poisoner).
    PvP Template Agility has been reduced by 5%.
    We are not in the front of the pack to take it so hard...

Why are we nerfed so hard? Rogue are maybe the most "visible" in 3s bracket but is not the most reliable point of view.
    Stealthing between ticks since '06

Deleted
    Please dont forget to write pvp in the title, its much more healthy because my hearth stoped to beat ;-)
    Its not like the official blizz forum , 99% threads are pvp related there

We are being nerfed because RMx is a way too strong comp at the moment.

The nerfs should be arena only, the do not make any sense in bgs/rbgs or even wpvp, assa there is not even the strongest spec, you always need a healer at least, to tunnel your target to death.

IF blizz is so serious about balancing pvp they need to seperate bg/rbg from skirmish/arena.

Such changes won't help pvp participation in a pve driven expansion. I for one do not care about pvp at all in this expanion and even less when it comes to my main the rogue. saying this, i originally created him back in TBC for the only purpose to pvp.

It was fun back then, but too many things have changed. Basicly the gameplay become too restricted in pvp over time to be of any fun anymore outside of arena combs.

Yeah, i played RMx and its fun, RM and RD, too, but its only arena and changes like this should stay there and never leave that place.

Does PVP balancing come into play in WPVP? Its a bit confusing in this regard.

Deleted
    "Fixed a bug that caused Deadly Brew's additional free Wound Poison effect to increase to Kingsbane's damage."

Oh, that was a bug...Funny it lasted so long.
    Welp, I've had fun with it. Kingsbane was as strong as it used to with AP before the hotfix. As it should be. Back to being Kingslame then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverr View Post
    Does PVP balancing come into play in WPVP? Its a bit confusing in this regard.
    Nope, only works for battlegrounds and arena

It's hard because rogues are great when in a specific comp, but I think very mediocre in most comps. I'd rather they nerfed that specific synergy than the whole class, it pigeon holes us into playing certain comps. I'd rather just play with my friends, which doesn't usually make for ideal class partners.

Deleted
    Hahah blizzard are so retarded....they nerf rogues cuz of the rogue/mage setup.. but wait.. the one that is op is the mage, and they are like untouched..

I think the most retarded thing blizzard ever made into this game is the blink/sheep thing.. its so retarded..

GG.. we will maybe be good in 3s with rogue/mage/healer as before.. since its still good CC/dmg cuz of the mage,, but in all other setups we will bE SHIT!

AND IN 2s we will BE THE WORST CLASS INGAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Plagor View Post
    Nope, only works for battlegrounds and arena
    I was under the assumption that template changes(stat nerfs) are only in effect in bgs/arenas, but ability nerfs are always in effect during PvP combat.

Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post
    Hahah blizzard are so retarded....they nerf rogues cuz of the rogue/mage setup.. but wait.. the one that is op is the mage, and they are like untouched..

I think the most retarded thing blizzard ever made into this game is the blink/sheep thing.. its so retarded..

GG.. we will maybe be good in 3s with rogue/mage/healer as before.. since its still good CC/dmg cuz of the mage,, but in all other setups we will bE SHIT!

AND IN 2s we will BE THE WORST CLASS INGAME!
    So from now on with my combo - DH, Healer Monk and me Sin - we will be ...
    Stealthing between ticks since '06

15+ Year Old Account
    "Rogue Nerfs"

I only see Assassination nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGhostDS View Post
    "Rogue Nerfs"

I only see Assassination nerf.
    and yea? that is rogue nerf? retard much

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-02-21 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    They have more tuning knobs than ever and still PvP is fucked.

I don't play rated 3v3 so I don't care if we're too strong there, why can't they adjust templates individually, for 2s, 3s, RBGs and random bgs?
    I play casually and feel pretty mediocre/weak in random bgs.