Deleted
    I'm pretty hyped about the conditions. This will save me many additional auras.
    Is there an eta?

Really awesome work from you guys in general.

Indeed, that conditions feature looks very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Is there an eta?

No ETA, sorry

What's with the 2016? You mean 2017?

Edit: Nevermind, this is a recap video.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2017-02-19 at 05:16 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

need that drag and drop and new condition feature asap

The drag and drop feature is already live.

Concerning the Stop motion stuff, do you guys know of a script or program that will arrange image sequences into a spritesheet for you with parameters that can be set? I mean the requirements like dimensions with a power of 2, #rows/columns, arrange sequentially from left to right, etc. I've researched many scripts and free programs available but hardly any of them allow you to do this. TexturepackerGUI does this but those are paid features. I like the stop motion stuff but...not enough to pay for things to play with it.

Deleted
    Is it normal that a group of weakauras scales up as soon as i anchor it to the personal resource display?
    If i scale the personal resource display up this gets even worse :<

Edit:
    Since i see scaling somehow works a scale slider for groups would be a nice thing.
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2017-02-20 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Is there an eta?

No eta, but I recently wrote extensively about the feature on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/posts/conditions-8186020