Blood / Arms / Destro / Demo / MM / BM Buffed & SV / Assa Nurfed

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...tuning-feb-21/

While some of the changes are strange to me the one that just stands out is the +10% to Blood in PvP which is INSANE .. I was expecting nurfs to Blood self healing not a damage buff .. The new raid boss in PvP is born .. Yes 10% is a huge deal ..

As for Arms ARE YOU f'n kidding me?! Arms burst is solid today .. This increase is pretty much going to make cloth/casters un-heal-able .. If Arms looks at lock for example just write him off and move on ..

Next patch buff Enh and TURBO is back ..

Chaos Bolt +25% (sure cast time increase also) but this is going to cause much rage with the PvP talents .. I was hoping CB gets a PvP nurf and they move the damage to other abilities.

Blood

Blood Death Knights no longer deal reduced damage in PvP situations (was a reduction of 10%).

Hunter

Survival
    Caltrops now deals 20% less damage in PvP, and reduces movement speed by 50% (was 70% speed).
    PvP Template Agility has been reduced by 2.5%.

Marksmanship
    Healing Shell now heals for its full value in PvP.
    Aimed Shot now deals an additional 5% damage in PvP situations.
    PvP Template Agility has been increased by 5%.
    PvP Template Haste has been reduced by 15%.
    PvP Template Mastery has been increased by 33%.
    PvP Template Armor has been increased by 20%.

Beast Mastery
    PvP Template Agility has been increased by 5%.
    PvP Template Haste has been increased by 30%.
    PvP Template Versatility has been increased by 25%.
    PvP Template Mastery has been reduced by 25%.
    PvP Template Critical Strike has been reduced by 30%.
    PvP Template Armor has been increased by 20%.

Rogue

Assassination
    Fixed a bug that caused Deadly Brew's additional free Wound Poison effect to increase to Kingsbane's damage.
    Poison Bomb's damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP.
    Wound Poison's healing reduction effect has been reduced to 20% in PvP (24% with Master Poisoner).
    PvP Template Agility has been reduced by 5%.

Warrior

Arms
    PvP Template Strength and Stamina has been increased by 5%.
    PvP Template Armor has been increased by 10%.
    PvP Template Versatility has been increased by 17%.
    Fury
    Endless Rage now increases the duration of Enrage by 1 second (was 2 seconds).

Warlock

Destruction
    Chaos Bolt's damage has been increased by 25% in PvP situations.
    Reverse Entropy reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt by 0.25 seconds in PvP situations (was 0.5 seconds).
    Backdraft reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt and Incinerate by 15% in PvP situations (was 30%).

Demonology
    PvP Template Intellect has been increased by 5%.
    PvP Template Haste has been increased by 50%.
    PvP Template Versatility has been reduced by 25%.
    PvP Template Mastery has been reduced by 25%.
    Last edited by Cempa; 2017-02-18 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    The changes to arms warriors are much needed! The question is if it will be enough to make good again. Lately all serious pvp warriors have switched to fury, because arms was doing zero damage.

The changes to fury seems *alright* but I don't see it will have any real impact on performance. It will stay really strong.

The power of arms warriors in Legion pvp seems to be the extra utility (duel or pain train) together with sharpen blade. It's some good choices, but it didn't make up for the low damage. So... Will 5% strength be enough ? I doubt it. Might want to bump it up 2-3% if you ask me.

But .. Lets see what happens.

INB4 nooo why are you nerfing rogue for "no reason" posts

On topic, these are some pretty good changes. Unholy has been weaker than Frost since 7.1, Blood has been weak for the entire xpac, and Enh has been trailing behind Ele for a while, ranged Hunters have been trailing behind Survival etc.

Only controversial change I see here is the Destro changes, people will likely say "it's hard enough to get Chaos Bolt off" but it's really not. Chaos Bolt got buffed in exchange for making it a little harder to turret 700k back to back Chaos Bolts into their target.
    Last edited by Lightbull; 2017-02-18 at 12:12 PM.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    The changes to arms warriors are much needed! The question is if it will be enough to make good again. Lately all serious pvp warriors have switched to fury, because arms was doing zero damage.

The changes to fury seems *alright* but I don't see it will have any real impact on performance. It will stay really strong.

The power of arms warriors in Legion pvp seems to be the extra utility (duel or pain train) together with sharpen blade. It's some good choices, but it didn't make up for the low damage. So... Will 5% strength be enough ? I doubt it. Might want to bump it up 2-3% if you ask me.

But .. Lets see what happens.
    I definitely do much more damage on my arms then any fury I come across...
    Sure they can beat me in bgs spamming no rage ww in groups of 6+ but that's not meaningful damage.
    @Cempa: tbh looks more of a survivability buff to arms than too big of a damage boost.

Still I welcome the buffs, think more people don't play more because it's kind of boring no shiny moves, no special niche.

As for the blood dk buffs...I don't quite understand why they would do this tanks are so annoying in PvP, and blood was actually pretty strong with their selfheals not only is this buff unecessary but overtop at 10% as well.
    Last edited by Hashtronaut; 2017-02-18 at 12:44 PM.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Where are the spriest buffs?
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    I definitely do much more damage on my arms then any fury I come across...
    Sure they can beat me in bgs spamming no rage ww in groups of 6+ but that's not meaningful damage.
    @Cempa: tbh looks more of a survivability buff to arms than too big of a damage boost.

Still I welcome the buffs, think more people don't play more because it's kind of boring no shiny moves, no special niche.

As for the blood dk buffs...I don't quite understand why they would do this tanks are so annoying in PvP, and blood was actually pretty strong with their selfheals not only is this buff unecessary but overtop at 10% as well.
    It's not just about damage done, fury burst during cds shits on arms.

Deleted
    These changes aren't destruction buffs at all, if you think so you probably dont know warlock mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    These changes aren't destruction buffs at all, if you think so you probably dont know warlock mechanics.
    That's kind of the point for a forum post .. sharing of ideas and thoughts )) So do share, cast time increase and oomph increase ..

They also nerfed resto druids. Don't know if it's enough but this class begins to make me want to stop PvP. I'm kinda sick of seeing restos everywhere.
    Last edited by Philomene; 2017-02-20 at 07:47 AM.

I honestly don't think the changes to BM are going to do anything at all.. Our damage is already rather crap, and with the nerf to mastery, it's going to be even lower..?