Thread: Trinket help?

Trinket help?

Rn I'm running a H swarming plaguehive to lightcap on the 30% (shit luck on the mythic vers) + 890 Fury of the Burning Sky for all my fights but i pondered upon gebuz's BIS trinket list and i saw that arcano actually ranks pretty high up along side with 2 stat sticks(?) what are those 2 stat sticks stated in the list? List here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...VHLgQ/htmlview

apart from my current trinks i also have a 865 pandawsen and 875 Urn, in which situation would i want either of these trinkets over only replaceable trinket which is burning sky?

armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/Delh/simple

edit: oh while i'm at it, is there such thing as too much mastery? yall can see im sitting at 80% lol

Stat stick h = haste, m = mastery
    Any stat stick with random stat that's been wf'd/tf'd to meet the ilvl.

Burning sky is pretty shit for anything but aoe.

Seeing as you have ED I'd def say you should try to work around for more haste rather than mastery at those levels.

Only places u can do that though are p much ring/boots/gloves swapping the stat prio and ofc as u say: trinket.
    Last edited by foibooze; 2017-02-18 at 01:29 PM.

if so, is there such thing as too much mastery?? i'm sitting at 80% but ive seen other boomchickens at just 50ish to 60-70% with a 5% or so higher crit rating than i do

The urn seems much better than Fury due to raw int and mastery. But if you're really close to haste cap, you could use padawnsen to get to that cap. Otherwise, Urn ftw.

I have 895 Icon, 885 Aran, 880 Pharamere, 880 crit stat stick and I still use 865 Arcano ) Damn thing is very good.

I dunno how the dimnishings are on mastery, but I reckon you can have "too much" where the % gain from rating is significantly lower so that you'd be better off gaining a few % crit instead? (Guessing you don't really hit a dimnishing on mastery seeing as u reach 80%)
    Personally I'm pretty casual and don't have that much to chose from, sitting at about 30-31% haste but only around 50% mastery with a crit of almost 20 which I can't swap for higher values of mastery/haste =(
    Last edited by foibooze; 2017-02-19 at 06:42 PM.