Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Odd that it is only the media doesn't support him that is fake and against the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You refuse to acknowledge the media is fake and against individuals even with the case against Pewdiepie.
    Did he post those videos or not? Is he in jail or banned from publicly expressing him self? What is your problem with the press and piediepie? That they talked about his video?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Those are conclusions you are making. None of those were actually expressed by the media. This you, not them.
    What?

Are you just in utter denial?

How the hell is Fox News considered "Left?"

And who the hell gives a shit about this "pewdiepie" nonsense?

After watching the coverage of George Zimmerman, hands up don't shoot, etc. How can it be that anyone could trust the corporate media? They have no interest in the truth, only in increasing viewership/making noise.
    Working on my next ban.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And who the hell gives a shit about this "pewdiepie" nonsense?
    Come on, it was everywhere the past week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    When the mainstream media is obviously completely shit, I really don't see the problem with calling them out on it.
    You are expressing you opinion of the media, not what the media actually does. If you use piediepie as an example, it exposes what you consider the media to be.

The regressive and globalist left do whatever the hell they can to destroy anyone they don't like, no matter how much they have to lie to do it.
    See signature...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    And I am sure that you have quotes where Obama saying things that are even close to the level of calling the media the enemy of the people?
    That's directly from the idiot's guide to fascism; something Trump surely has on his nightstand.
    I agree that Trump is more visceral, but people should not forget Obama also used to attack those media that opposed to him.

Deleted
    Why would you trust anyone who has a vested economical interest in making you believe them, anyway?

this refers to both the state and the media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Calling it a 'Nixon-like' mood is being fairly generous. It's closer to some of the statements that fell out of Edrogans mouth a few months back.
    I'd say it's closer to McCarthyism than Nixon. He was an evil, evil son of a bitch.

Deleted
    Well this thread apparently shows peoples life priorities when we're using PewDePie, a guy nobody outside a corner of the internet know about, as evidence the media lie all the time. I perhaps am losing faith in the American people if that is deemed important

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Maybe if they would stop lying he would stop calling them out on it?

Incoming facism forever club and news stories fact checked by buzzfeed.
    So anyone who says anything bad about him is lying. It's a good thing he NEVER lies then.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?

Are you just in utter denial?
    Yes, me calling you out on lacking self awareness, does justify you asking me if I'm in denial. Thanks for confirming...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Doesn't mean anything to me...

A business made a decision...and in other news, water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    So anyone who says anything bad about him is lying. It's a good thing he NEVER lies then.
    They have been proven liars at this point. Why defend them with just vigor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    By everywhere you mean MMOC, Twitch and Reddit? Nobody reported it here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well this thread apparently shows peoples life priorities when we're using PewDePie, a guy nobody outside a corner of the internet know about, as evidence the media lie all the time. I perhaps am losing faith in the American people if that is deemed important
    It were the WSJ and several other "news" outlets that made it important for clickbaits.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, me calling you out on lacking self awareness, does justify you asking me if I'm in denial. Thanks for confirming...
    Is that what you were doing? Asking the guy with a bunch of examples if he was aware of the problem?

I think you are rather deep in denial to be frank you will ignore reality to reinforce your beliefs...

10+ Year Old Account
    So because they are willing to lie about trivial things we should trust them not to lie about important things?

I find it sad you are so lost as to defend that...
    What lie? They didn't tell you he was a Nazi, they told you he had those videos and was fired by Disney. You are asserting a lie, based on your perception. Not reality...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    By everywhere you mean MMOC, Twitch and Reddit? Nobody reported it here
    What do you call a guy who lies?

It really doesn't matter what the lie is about.