Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Its fascist dictator talk. Period.

Mao, Stalin, Hitler, the worst of the worst scum of history, all declared x,y,z groups as enemies of the people.

Now we have Trump doing exactly the same. Its not a coincidence. Thank God for the system of checks and balances, even then it might not be enough.
    But... but... Pewdiepie!!!! /facepalm
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But... but... Pewdiepie!!!! /facepalm
    Why do you simply dismiss it when they lie?

It really doesn't strengthen your argument when you show us your blinders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    How many? Can you name more stations that haven't run with those stories then have.

They made their beds now they have to lay on it.
    What stories are you talking about

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember Obama used to attack fox news pretty often. But i guesse that, in this case, its ok.

Uh huh. Go check out #MediaLiesAgain on twitter, and also the Hospital CEO Wins Major Court Victory After Accusing CNN of False Reporting article. CNN is fake news. They have pushed false narratives with little to no evidence just like what happened in PewDieGate.

If you honestly believe that Pewds is an anti-semite, I have no hope for you.

Every president has felt that the press was screwing them over, Obama, Bush, Clinton they all did. Trump is just saying what all those other presidents were thinking but where too much of politicians to say.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    A. This is Stalin-like shit.

B. What lies?
    Facism forever club
    Trump secretly filmed taking a revenge piss on a bed Hilary slept in by Russia for blackmail purposes (yes that actually was a story they ran with)
    Pewdeepie is a nazi

That is just off the top of my head.

I don't have a problem with what he said, it just looses all of its effect coming from him IMO. The media has been terrible and only getting worse these last 10 to 15 years, but this guy is a serial liar (amongst other things) and should just keep his mouth shut.

10+ Year Old Account

When they lie about fucking piewduepie, in a thread about Trump attacking the free press? You think media saying he posted videos, that he admits were aimed to get a rise out of people, to get kicked off Disney is related? That is fucked up, not on just the simple celebrity obsession exposed here. But, the sort of absurd logic that leads on to believe this was a justified example of the fucking president of US attacking the media? Read my original post in this thread... I'm explicitly talking about people making the assertion you are making...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

When Fox News starts calling out Trump's shit, he was left with little to go when it came to the media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facism forever club
    Trump secretly filmed taking a revenge piss on a bed Hilary slept in by Russia for blackmail purposes (yes that actually was a story they ran with)
    Pewdeepie is a nazi

That is just off the top of my head.
    Those are conclusions you are making. None of those were actually expressed by the media. This you, not them.

Deleted

What has a vloggers stupidity got to do with anything, the guy willingly uploaded a video with a 'joke' saying "Kill all Jews". Consensus is either he's retarded, bigoted or a twat

Deleted
    As much I hate agreeing with Trump's mentality, the Media did shot themselves badly on the feet with PewDiePie. Both sides are clashing for the "dumbasses of the decade" award.

You refuse to acknowledge the media is fake and against individuals even with the case against Pewdiepie.

Good the media is becoming a bigger joke for each day, outright lying and spreading false news taking things out of context etc etc. They need to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    some media journalists lie, some. you can't make out every journalists lies however
    Every journalist employed by major news media, and more than likely a good chunk of them employed outside of that as well.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What has a vloggers stupidity got to do with anything, the guy willingly uploaded a video with a 'joke' saying "Kill all Jews". Consensus is either he's retarded, bigoted or a twat
    Or you could check for yourself what was the context of the jokes.

When they lie about fucking piewduepie, in a thread about Trump attacking the free press? You think media saying he posted videos, that he admits were aimed to get a rise out of people, to get kicked off Disney is related? That is fucked up, not on just the simple celebrity obsession exposed here. But, the sort of absurd logic that leads on to believe this was a justified example of the fucking president of US attacking the media? Read my original post in this thread... I'm explicitly talking about people making the assertion you are making...
    So because they are willing to lie about trivial things we should trust them not to lie about important things?

I find it sad you are so lost as to defend that...

When the mainstream media is obviously completely shit, I really don't see the problem with calling them out on it.

The regressive and globalist left do whatever the hell they can to destroy anyone they don't like, no matter how much they have to lie to do it.

He attacked the mainstream media, not media, but it's obvious you're part of the problem.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I don't give a shit. The media isn't interested in the truth anyway. It's all partisan bollocks designed to get their news selling well.