Thread: Pot usage as MM

Deleted

Pot usage as MM

Hi,

I recognized that many hunters are using the prolong pots instead of deadly grace. After searching a bit I found a post that said that prolong is always better for two or more targets and deadly grace should be used on singletarget only.

Is that information correct?

(I'm talking about mythic progress of top guilds so it's not because the costs.)

Deleted
    At least going by the sim on the Icy Veins guide grace sims about 5k ahead of prolonged, unless there is any kind of multi-target or adds that need to die.

The exact wording for MM is:

Potion of Prolonged Power is almost as good as Deadly Grace, and even better for sustained multi-target periods, or when you need extra DPS for an extended period of time. If DPS is not a primary concern in the encounter, and especially if add DPS is important, use this potion.

Not to mention prolonged is much cheaper

We had a guildie in raid who'd smoked too much pot. He was doing 115k dps and didn't understand why he was asked to sit.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    We had a guildie in raid who'd smoked too much pot. He was doing 115k dps and didn't understand why he was asked to sit.
    did you tell him he is supposed to drink the pots?

Came to this thread thinking of totally something else. LOL!

Deleted
    personally i use prolonged because with leggo boots + 2 set + convergence + 1 tsa relic i can get 2 tsa into 1 pot due to the 1 min duration of prolonged.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post

Lets hope the OP is better with his pot usage than your guildy.