Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    OK
    1. Owl cats are an animal. Not druids. Druids can change to look like them though... Don't be stupid... That's like saying all trees. Bears. Cats. Birds. Walrus. Are druids...

2. Boomkins are not in this list

Gryphon's
    The night elf gryphon rip off
    Bird and cat sexy time
    Wolf and bird sexy time
    Lion bat and scorpion 3 way sexy time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Moreso that it's the exact model, not just a similar model.

- - - Updated - - -

>.> No shit, but again, it's weird that hunters will be able to tame, what looks like a feral druid. And for some reason we can't skin worgens. Blasphemy.
    Pfft I know right that's so fucking stupid... Its also stupid how hunters could tame bears. Birds. And cats before right? I mean it's stupid cause they look like druids. That's so stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I know right that's so fucking stupid... Its also stupid how hunters could tame bears. Birds. And cats before right? I mean it's stupid cause they look like druids. That's so stupid
    You're taking a joke way too seriously lol, it was mainly just a throwback to how they stopped you from skinning worgen.

It's funny and strange you can tame things that look IDENTICAL to druid forms (which hasn't been a thing outside of this as far as I know)

But I honestly don't care. It's amusing, and I'll have one for sure and shit talk our feral druid with it :P PRobably name it after him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You're taking a joke way too seriously lol, it was mainly just a throwback to how they stopped you from skinning worgen.

It's funny and strange you can tame things that look IDENTICAL to druid forms (which hasn't been a thing outside of this as far as I know)

But I honestly don't care. It's amusing, and I'll have one for sure and shit talk our feral druid with it :P PRobably name it after him.
    the issue is its not hunters taming mobs that look like druids, tis druids looking like an animal hunters can tame, its simply druids making themselves look like a new animal
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content