Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    To make fun of the PotUs's skin color a year ago would have been considered racist. I wonder why I find that so strange that it isn't now.
    Because Oompa Loompa isn't a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    He was liked enough to win an election. The popular vote is completely meaningless in a system where voting is voluntary, yet the left keep clinging to it like it's a life raft.
    They will cling to it like they clung to the loss with Gore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    How does this even make sense?

He constantly rants and raves about the 'evul left'(not that the US has any left wing politicians outside Bernie & co), I doubt he makes much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    To make fun of the PotUs's skin color a year ago would have been considered racist. I wonder why I find that so strange that it isn't now.
    Its not his natural skin colour, he not from the race of orange people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suspect the amount of people out there marching was dwarfed by the amount of people sitting at home watching them on television and calling them idiots. So I'm guessing he did something right, like win an election. The term 'silent majority' comes to mind.
    There is no 'silent majority'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Orange isn't a race, what?
    Caucasian is a race/ethnic group.

Trump was born orange?

10+ Year Old Account
    White people generally don't have orange skin.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Caucasians are not born orange.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is not being made fun of for being white?

Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you really not get that people are making fun of his ridiculous tan, and not the fact that he's Caucasian?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

How does this even make sense?
    Huh? How does it not? How can anyone claim Hillary was more popular when not everyone voted? Trump cannot make that claim either, but he won the election which in the end is all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump was born orange?
    The former PotUS was born 1/2 "orange".

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Because Cheetos brand tanning isn't a race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? How does it not? How can anyone claim Hillary was more popular when not everyone voted? Trump cannot make that claim either, but he won the election which in the end is all that matters.
    Of the people that voted, more people voted for Hillary. Ergo, Hillary was more popular than Trump - in relative terms.

The former PotUS was born 1/2 "orange".
    At least you have some sense of humor about it

To be perfectly honest, I'm getting the vibe that you're one of those people that thinks the only correct way to do statistics is with a census (i.e. not statistics).
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you really not get that people are making fun of his ridiculous tan, and not the fact that he's Caucasian?
    Making fun of people is awfully immature don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one have never mocked a disabled person.

Sure, but that's not what we were discussing. Don't dodge; you said it would be considered racist. Once again, how is that so when they aren't actually criticizing his ethnicity?