Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Making fun of people is awfully immature don't you think?

We should ask Trump this question.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    White people generally don't have orange skin.
    White people generally aren't white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I for one have never mocked a disabled person.
    You mocked Trump, caught red handed!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

He meant physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    No one said she's more popular, they said she won the popular vote. Funny enough, that's our only metric of determining who is more popular.
    We also have opinion polls, in which Trump is getting pretty much wrecked.

Or, for our poll averse friends who prefer social media and crowds as metrics, Trump is also getting raked over the coals on social media and has had more protests than any new modern president. So even by dumb metrics, he's worse off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I suppose stupidity is a disability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Sure, but that's not what we were discussing. Don't dodge; you said it would be considered racist. Once again, how is that so when they aren't actually criticizing his ethnicity?
    It would be considered a racist statement by many if someone had made fun of the former PotUS skin tone wouldn't it?
    True or false...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    He meant physical.

Well... those hands of his... I mean...

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be considered a racist statement by many if someone had made fun of the former PotUS skin tone wouldn't it?
    True or false...
    'Fake tan' is not an ethnicity.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The salt from the Trump haters who hyperventilate at anything Trump related is fantastic. 8 years more years of mmc-ot salt mining to go

You guys and libs/sjw's in general need to stop the tried and true failure of trying to keep forcing your critics to defend laughably over the top bias and over reaching spinned shit from CNN, politico etc when the wikileak emails proved their intentional bias and support of the Democratic party. But yet it still happens, even now on CNN's fb page they just put up an article about bomb threat hoxes to jewish centres and asking if anybody listens. Then the article spends its time trying to suggest its because of Trump by talking about Trump and pushing some narrative of being an anti-semite over another narrative of the media from a few days ago saying Trump told a reporter to sit down who happened to be a jew (and a Trump supporter but I don't think they mentioned that). Their viewers and readers buy into it of course blaming Trump for the problem, oblivious to the fact that mainstream media first picked up on it on Jan 9th.

It's time to stop with the nonsense. Libs are losing power everywhere, they have lost everything in government as it is now and its time for them to take a hint that normal working people who make up the bulk of any country are sick of their gender dividing, race baiting and overall degenerate shit that they constantly push. I don't see democrats being in power again in America for a long long time to come.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Of the people that voted, more people voted for Hillary. Ergo, Hillary was more popular than Trump - in relative terms.
    Really? So, if we asked 10 people to vote for me or Didactic and 3 people voted for you and only 2 people voted for me, you are saying you are more popular with the group because 3 out of 10 people voted for you? In relative terms, you didn't win the popular vote you just won more votes than me out of half of the people who bothered to vote. Ergo, no one can say Hillary was more popular than Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    We also have opinion polls, in which Trump is getting pretty much wrecked.

Or, for our poll averse friends who prefer social media and crowds as metrics, Trump is also getting raked over the coals on social media and has had more protests than any new president. So even by dumb metrics, he's worse off.
    Polls can be easily skewed depending on whom is polled.

- - - Updated - - -

'Fake tan' is not an ethnicity.
    lol can't even answer a True or false question.
    Unless you are saying Obama has a fake tan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Really? So, if we asked 10 people to vote for me or Didactic and 3 people voted for you and only 2 people voted for me, you are saying you are more popular with the group because 3 out of 10 people voted for you? In relative terms, you didn't win the popular vote you just won more votes than me out of half of the people who bothered to vote. Ergo, no one can say Hillary was more popular than Trump.
    Yes I am, because three is a bigger number than two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    The salt from the Trump haters who hyperventilate at anything Trump related is fantastic. 8 years more years of mmc-ot salt mining to go

You guys and libs/sjw's in general need to stop the tried and true failure of trying to keep forcing your critics to defend laughably over the top bias and over reaching spinned shit from CNN, politico etc when the wikileak emails proved their intentional bias and support of the Democratic party. But yet it still happens, even now on CNN's fb page they just put up an article about bomb threat hoxes to jewish centres and asking if anybody listens. Then the article spends its time trying to suggest its because of Trump by talking about Trump and pushing some narrative of being an anti-semite over another narrative of the media from a few days ago saying Trump told a reporter to sit down who happened to be a jew (and a Trump supporter but I don't think they mentioned that). Their viewers and readers buy into it of course blaming Trump for the problem, oblivious to the fact that mainstream media first picked up on it on Jan 9th.

It's time to stop with the nonsense. Libs are losing power everywhere, they have lost everything in government as it is now and its time for them to take a hint that normal working people who make up the bulk of any country are sick of their gender dividing, race baiting and overall degenerate shit that they constantly push. I don't see democrats being in power again in America for a long long time to come.
    Found the One Nation voter.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    He was liked enough to win an election. The popular vote is completely meaningless in a system where voting is voluntary, yet the left keep clinging to it like it's a life raft.
    We were discussing how much support he has dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post

lol, our liberal-conservative party is in the best position to lead the country again. Going by the polls.

But I don't think you have any idea what Liberal(-conservatives) push around here, you guys have a strange view of liberals.
    As much as I wish the liberal(-conservatives) would lose power to the left or even the center-liberals, it aint gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    We were discussing how much support he has dude.
    Honestly, sometimes it seems like Keating took most of Australia's political IQ with him when he left office.

The fact people believe that 'liberalism is dying' would be funny if it wasn't sadly reflective of how disproportionately important rural voters believe themselves.

True or false...
    Having to resort to demanding true/false answers is basically an open admission that you're intentionally trying to block out nuance and context. I am 90%+ sure you're going to ignore everything I write after I give my answer, but I'm going to write it anyway for the benefit of anyone watching that isn't intellectually bankrupt.

True. Because Obama didn't have anything abnormal or artificial in regards to his skin tone, so the only thing there is to mock is his natural skin color. With Trump, people aren't mocking his natural skin color. They're mocking the artificial tanning he's got. Artificial. As in, not something he was born with that he can't change. This isn't hypocrisy, and that should be evident to anyone with even an ounce of reading ability.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If he had a stupid skin tone that isn't natural and he chose to have then no. If they're making fun of his perfectly normal skin tone that he has or something he has no control over, then it would be wrong, possibly racist. Are you seriously this desperate to defend Trump or just trolling?
    Where did I directly "defend Trump" in this thread? Quote it right now and I will ask for this account to be banned. If you can't find one ask for yours to be banned. Deal?

Polls can be easily skewed depending on whom is polled.
    Good thing we have many of them, along with all the tools of statistics.