Seal of Broken Fate Question

Is it possible, and what would you guess are the chances to get loot twice in a row from it?

I have NEVER gotten loot twice in a row from a seal. However, I always get loot by the 3rd try, so the bad luck protection must be quite strong. If I had to guess, I would say your chances of getting loot again after successfully getting loot from a roll is 0-15%, second try is 25-50% and third has to be 80-100%.

for the last month, I have been using most of my coins on Guldan trying to get Druaght of Souls, is it worth it to kill him 3-4X a week and use 3-4 coins, or should I stop after successfully rolling and getting loot? Again, I have NEVER rolled loot 2X in a row, but it could be the same poor RNG that is stopping me from getting the trinket in the first place.

Keep rollin rollin rollin rollin ... its all RNG

Ive had 2 loots in a row, only once that i can recall.

The bonus roll loot chance is (presumably) the same as regular boss drops (20%).

Though based on my experience, the coin uses a PRNG system.
    So instead of each coin giving 20% chance at loot, it will give you a lower % chance to receive loot initially, then ramp up to a high percentages on your 4th/5th/6th coins.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure it could happen 2X in a row. I'd love to hear real numbers, but I would assume my guess in the first post is close.

atleast we are not getting gold anymore

RNG. I used two coins this week and got the tier pieces I was after. 2 rolls, two tier. Previous week was 3 coins and nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

bonus roll bad luck isnt there, i documented and ticketed blizz 11 coins no loot.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    bonus roll bad luck isnt there, i documented and ticketed blizz 11 coins no loot.
    Bad luck on a per boss basis was only in SoO, i don't know why people think it still exists.

It's just BLP for any boss now.

last week I had 4 seals, 3 of them on the trot gave loot.

BUT

Botanist gave me the relic she gave me last the week prio
    Star Aug gave me a cloak form normal looting and the bonus roll gave me the cloak too
    Gul'dan roll gave me that useless bloody ring again.

I'd of preferred the AP

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Is it possible, and what would you guess are the chances to get loot twice in a row from it?

I have NEVER gotten loot twice in a row from a seal. However, I always get loot by the 3rd try, so the bad luck protection must be quite strong. If I had to guess, I would say your chances of getting loot again after successfully getting loot from a roll is 0-15%, second try is 25-50% and third has to be 80-100%.

for the last month, I have been using most of my coins on Guldan trying to get Druaght of Souls, is it worth it to kill him 3-4X a week and use 3-4 coins, or should I stop after successfully rolling and getting loot? Again, I have NEVER rolled loot 2X in a row, but it could be the same poor RNG that is stopping me from getting the trinket in the first place.
    I coined bonus loot off my first 3 world bosses. 3 weeks running... no dropped loot, bonus loot. Unfortunately, all 3 bonus rolls were rings. Yay for RNG "luck?"
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I'm pretty sure I've got back to back loot before. It's not common, but tbhooens.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Bad luck on a per boss basis was only in SoO, i don't know why people think it still exists.

It's just BLP for any boss now.
    makes sense but i went three weeks without coining anything but gold
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.