Exclamation How has Obama not been arrested for treason?

So i've been checking out the news lately and been hearing a lot about this Obama "shadow government" that he's created and that is growing by the day. Last I heard it was up to 30,000 members. The sole purpose of this organization is to undermind and eventually over throw the current presdient. My question is this. Isn't this treason? And if so, why hasn't he been arrested unless he has the backing of the FBI, CIA, and NSA? If so, is it possible that Obama can take power again?

What.

/10char

No, you have been reading too much RT, Breitbart, Sputnik news and Wikileaks/Assange twitter feed. They just showed questionable behaviour from one of Trump's pick.

Yes, those of us who work in the government know the exact day Obama will regain power of the United States (and then the world). Just keep watching the news, big things are coming.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    He can't be arrested because he put chemicals in the water that turn frogs gay so hes invincible.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Sure he can. In 4 years the entire country will hate Trump with every fiber of their beings. The Democrats can have Obama as their candidate and the Republicans can find someone else. It is possible for a political party to not re-nominate a president for re-election, it's happened before. I'm not sure when. This president got elected, and alienated so many people that when his 4 years were up the party that got him elected wouldn't accept him as their candidate again. They just washed their hands of him. Obama might become the new Grover Cleveland. Served as President, left office, got re-elected later.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-02-19 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has been arrested. Why do you think this is a "shadow government"? Because his identity was stolen by a doppelganger, who is now conspiring against the god emperor Trump!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

That's enough infowars for you.

OP is correct. For years the Obama Administration has been forming the Shadow Council to serve the Burning Legion right under Americas feet #maga

This treads onto conspiracy theories which aren't allowed on these forums, and as you can see, is just causing exaggerations of said theory rather than any discussion anyway.

So closing this here.