Mythic Krosus Frost DK Tips Requested - With Logs

Hello mmo community! Looking for some wise and/or bored raiders to assist me in figuring out ways this dps on my team can approve. We are getting Krosus pretty close (9%) with almost everyone alive at 5:30. I know everyone alive at 6:00 will likely be a kill for us but we are cutting it close so I am hoping you can identify how to "fix" our lower dps.

Character: Phiil
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...FkvX6#fight=32

Thank you in advance! Please try to keep toxicity down, I know we all have a lot we can improve on and improve we shall!

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoliz View Post
    Hello mmo community! Looking for some wise and/or bored raiders to assist me in figuring out ways this dps on my team can approve. We are getting Krosus pretty close (9%) with almost everyone alive at 5:30. I know everyone alive at 6:00 will likely be a kill for us but we are cutting it close so I am hoping you can identify how to "fix" our lower dps.

Character: Phiil
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...FkvX6#fight=32

Thank you in advance! Please try to keep toxicity down, I know we all have a lot we can improve on and improve we shall!
    When did you get your horn? i dont see the buff at all on your 9% wipe. Also mythic krosus requires most if not all your dps to be 54+ maybe 52 ish if they gear is really good.But from a dk standpoint, should macro your horn with every breath and try for a better frost relic than the 895 one you have now, if you aren't farming BRH or M EN try for the one off Spellblade.

You've got way too much obliterate. When you're not charging RP for breath, FS and HB have more value when procs are up especially if you have helmet.
    Idk what trinkets you have, but you're definitely using the wrong food too. Looks like your abilities are wonky out of priority.

yea flat stat-foods are better for the BoS build. Do some sims and check which stat is best for you

your howling blast should be #1 damage with 4pc. And i would suggest you go for more mastery than crit since you got the belt (helped my damage). and as already being said, chain everything with breath, especially if you have that nice 880 HoV

also try to stack few runes to get 10Stacks of GS everytime you use RW. I always try to convert RP into RE/Belt procs for enough runes just before RW gets off cooldown.
    Last edited by varraz; 2017-03-02 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Also, there are adds spawning at 5.05 ish in the fight. Try to use your dragon asap on pull, so you have it up for all the adds